Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

what would you use the death note for

what would you use the death note for if you would use it ofc
    SPOILER ALERT
    light died 1 weak ago in the Death note 2015 tv series

I know you said "If you would use it", but I wouldn't. I mean, heck, a major part of Death Note was that if you used it, you were literally doomed from having an afterlife even. So you'd know that there is an afterlife, but be stuck in the abyss of nothing instead just to kill some people?

15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming it didn't come with any drawback to me, I'd probably used it when I felt it could save lives or punish really bad people.

I'd kill weeabos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I know you said "If you would use it", but I wouldn't. I mean, heck, a major part of Death Note was that if you used it, you were literally doomed from having an afterlife even. So you'd know that there is an afterlife, but be stuck in the abyss of nothing instead just to kill some people?
    you are not doomed you just don ''t go to haven or to hell

I would take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
    Oh aye.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a secret
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    you are not doomed you just don ''t go to haven or to hell
    I'm not sure I could think of anything more "doomed" worthy than that. Either way, the trade off isn't worth it I would say, and even then, I wouldn't ever be able to live with the guilt of knowing I caused a death.

I would use it to write doodles on or make shopping lists.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Death Note fans.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    what would you use the death note for if you would use it ofc
    SPOILER ALERT
    light died 1 weak ago in the Death note 2015 tv series
    Why the fuck would you spoiler this... It's not like I could have avoided a text that is literally written visibly under the "spoiler alert". That's not a fucking spoiler alert at all.

I'd use the death note on you for this alone

"Have you ever killed anyone?"
    ~ "Yes, but they were all bad."

EDIT: Shockingly, my mind started forming list after I posted.
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2015-09-16 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would use it to write doodles on or make shopping lists.
    While a shinigami follows you around going "GOOD GOD PLEASE I GAVE THIS TO YOU BECAUSE I WAS BORED".

Deleted
    Idiotic politicians and criminals.

Dirty limericks.... ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Why the fuck would you spoiler this... It's not like I could have avoided a text that is literally written visibly under the "spoiler alert". That's not a fucking spoiler alert at all.

I'd use the death note on you for this alone
    the bad guy loses in 90% of movies and anime not really a spoiler

I would run an Euthanasia clinic, with no one knowing that the contract they sign is the death note. I would just say.

"If you are absolutely sure that you wish to die, just think about yourself and sign the contract"

So I would never actually kill anyone, and they would kill themselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't you be really specific in how they die? So in theory you can use it to have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Can't you be really specific in how they die? So in theory you can use it to have sex?
    Ya, you probably could, but I think it has to be in the realm of possibility for something they can/would do. Its been a while since I watched Deathnote though, but ya probably could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    yea you can control a person before they die 23 days or prob more so you can say Bill gates transfers me 80 billion $ than he plays baseball for 23 days than he......
    you can t make them do things they can t