Auto-spawner without mob essence?

I have googled this and since I don't know exactly how to word it for google I cant find anything. I'm on a server with my friend that lets us use Auto spawners. Problem is, it has a program that wipes all entities from the world every so often. So we can't have an animal farm to fuel the spawner with essence. Is there another effective way to do it?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I have googled this and since I don't know exactly how to word it for google I cant find anything. I'm on a server with my friend that lets us use Auto spawners. Problem is, it has a program that wipes all entities from the world every so often. So we can't have an animal farm to fuel the spawner with essence. Is there another effective way to do it?

Use vanilla spanwers to get mob essence. Would help to know which mod pack you are using.

If you have the mod Extra Utilities. You can used cursed earth to spawn mobs.

http://ftbwiki.org/Cursed_Earth

If you have JABBA installed, you can use a diamond dolly to move vanilla spawners btw. And indeed; cursed earth is your friend (just be sure to bring a shovel with silk touch and a friend to beat off the mobs along when going to gather it )
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005