15+ Year Old Account

Are Warlords Daily Profession Cooldowns Tied To Garrisons?

I recently started leveling Alliance toons (I want one of each class 90 on both servers), and I'm currently working out what professions I want for which characters. I want to give the toons that I won't play later into the expansion Alchemy and Inscription, but only really for the daily cooldowns (Living Steel Equivalent/Scrolls for DMC Equivalent), but I only really wanna do that if they aren't tied to the Garrisons, as they will be logged out in Stormwind.

Does anybody with Beta know whether these cooldowns (specifically those two) are tied to Garrisons, or will they be the same as they always have been?

Thanks <3
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

Deleted
    Its difficult to say at the moment as professions aren't properly implemented in beta yet. From what I can tell the answer is no. That being said it appears that you may be able to get additional daily CD items through work orders from the relevant garrison building.

There is no evidence for or against this. Furthermore, as far as I can tell, there is no living steel equivalent for alchemy in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmb View Post
    There is no evidence for or against this. Furthermore, as far as I can tell, there is no living steel equivalent for alchemy in WoD.
    Well we haven't seen a transmute CD yet but we do see that Alchemical Catalysts/Alchemist Cauldrons are on daily CDs for alchemy so far. As for blacksmithing, I would imagine that the limiter could be either the Truesteel Ingot or perhaps this Blackrock Crucible.

But Beta is beta... so we'll have to wait and see
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I thought maybe people didn't know yet. I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the answers though
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

If there isn't one then I don't see how a Blacksmith can benefit from The Forge building... and I recall Blizzard say that you will have benefits from having a building same as your current profession. So what this benefit will be if it is not the daily cd?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    If there isn't one then I don't see how a Blacksmith can benefit from The Forge building... and I recall Blizzard say that you will have benefits from having a building same as your current profession. So what this benefit will be if it is not the daily cd?
    The Forge Lv2 - Removes wear & tear durability loss. Also allows up to 3 work orders at once.

Minor benefit. But I don't think it removes durability loss from dying, just the repair bills from using your gear (which is fairly trivial anyways).
    Last edited by Alroxas; 2014-08-04 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Clarity
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    The Forge Lv2 - Removes wear & tear durability loss. Also allows up to 3 work orders at once.

Minor benefit. But I don't think it removes durability loss from dying, just the repair bills from using your gear (which is fairly trivial anyways).
    well I doubt if someone will chose this instead of a whole new profession On the other hand, they said that if you have a profession with building in garrison you can craft the bop epics of that profession...but those will need the daily cd produced items, so... anyway, I hope/wish there is more than what you have in bold
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.