Keep losing my mouse cursor

Ok this may sound really stupid but I keep losing track of where my cursor is, ESPECIALLY during raids during HUGE AOE BLOBS.

I'm not sure if there's an addon out there (other than omouse, which I already use (It helps a bit, but not much )) cause sometimes I have to click on the target I need or for some other random thing on my screen (Please just avoid the whole "well you should have EVERYTHING keybound" or "stop having addons that pop things up you need to click" because I know this is an issue for more people than myself.).

Theres a couple out there. _Cursor just adds a "trail" to your cursor, but you have to move it to see it. GCD also has a thingy around the cursor that tracks cast time and as it states, GCD time. I'm currently using this and other than looking pretty awesome, it does a pretty good job of helping me find my cursor. I used a custom blp as a casttime ring though cause the standard ones are just meh runic circles.

The outer ring indicates casttime, the red bit accounts for latency(I dunno). The second thingy revolves around the cursor.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-08-05 at 03:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was having the very same problem. Found oMouse to be great.
    Very much like _Cursor with some customization. GCD looks pretty cool Will check that out to build on to what I have currently.

Thanks for the help guys, I'll look into the GCD since it looks like it'd help me a lot.

Thanks for the info, I'm also gonna check out these addons since I have the same problem lately.

Oh glad to see I'm not the only one...

The moments when in middle of fight you suddenly need to pick exact target out of 10 and realize that your cursor had been ignored and is somewhere hidden..

Suggested _Cursor is quite cool, it can do even passive glow without the need to move (however for me ideal is to simply move with the cursor a bit, glowing trail will help to locate it quickly).
    Mystery Goo, Magtheridon EU
    http://mystery-goo.eu/