Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it was mentioned in a previous post, but really glad the duck lips are gone from female draenei. I was really worried that was going to go live, and it probably would've made me race change my shaman because of how downright idiotic it looked.

I suspect the eyes are blue just because of the lack of eye glow implemented yet for the new models; on the current models, the eyes are somewhat pearly colored normally but the glow is pure white. Since female night elves just got their glow I expect the same for draenei soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Not green. It's blue, with seemingly a dimmer glow. Stormwind's lighting didn't really help.

The faces have not had much change, but they definitely have more flattering lighting now. It's a subtle change, but it's helped a lot in my perception of them.

These do look better in better lighting. I hope they do something to the eyes still, because other then eyebrow and lipcolor/slight slip changes on the ends, they are the same. I do hope they fix the large nose on the face you posted though, that's exactly the skincolor/face my shaman uses. But these are looking better.

Deleted
    Wtf.. now the Draenei eyes are even bluer than before.. thats horrible
    And I hope the Gnome eyebrows are just bugged..

10+ Year Old Account
    Those fem gnome eyebrows are terrifying.

People got what they asked for. People always unhappy.
    Seriously not a few months ago everyone was up in arms over the fact that all the faces looked cheery and happy and that there were no super cereal grumpy ones.
    Lay of the "people will never be happy" nonsense, please. The female gnome criticisms were along the lines of "give her a neutral expression", not "MAKE THEM ALL SUPER ANGRY". Don't blame the players for Blizzard's lack of finesse.

It's like somebody's painting your house, and you ask if they can use a lighter shade of blue. Then you come back the next day and it's all been re-done in red. That's not the fault of your feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I like the Draenei blue eyes.

15+ Year Old Account
    New female gnomes have resting bitch face now. I like it.

Any updates on male dwarf faces?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sewan View Post
    Any updates on male dwarf faces?
    I mean their noses don't tilt back into their skulls anymore, but I haven't noticed any changes. I can screencap 'em anyway if you like?

Sig by Isilrien

Okay Blizzard, no more touching the male Taurens, they're perfect now!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Okay Blizzard, no more touching the male Taurens, they're perfect now!
    The face with the smaller nose could use some TLC.

Or Blizzard could just give me a free recustomization. I'd take that, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    The face with the smaller nose could use some TLC.

Or Blizzard could just give me a free recustomization. I'd take that, too.
    I agree. That's the face that used to have a pale nose too, I dunno what happened with that one. The others are great though. I'm sad because I only picked it for its eye color...

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything new on Forsaken? Both genders please.

Thank you in advance.

By the way, Tauren look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I mean their noses don't tilt back into their skulls anymore, but I haven't noticed any changes. I can screencap 'em anyway if you like?
    Yes please Would be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Tauren noses never had any indication which ones were going to be big and fat and which were going to be teeny and narrow.
    Well that aren't entirely true! If you look at that before and after picture of the old and new faces, you could clearly see how their snouts were big and whose were small. Face 1, 2 and 4 clearly had narrow snouts on their original faces, compared to the other faces XD

So you cannot say Blizzard did a bad job, they were just going for what their original faces were showing~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucrush View Post
    Well that aren't entirely true! If you look at that before and after picture of the old and new faces, you could clearly see how their snouts were big and whose were small. Face 1, 2 and 4 clearly had narrow snouts on their original faces, compared to the other faces XD

So you cannot say Blizzard did a bad job, they were just going for what their original faces were showing~
    Ehhhhh. Kind of. While two of the faces did have larger noses, they only had two different noses. Three of the faces had a "normal" nose, two had a "wider" nose. With different colorings and different textures on the rest of the faces, this made five unique faces. Now each face has a unique nose, and somehow one of the faces with a "normal" nose colored pale became the narrowest nose that is still dark.

I know one of the faces was gonna have to get stuck with the narrowest nose, but I guess my complaint is that I didn't expect it to be that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sewan View Post
    Yes please Would be sweet!

Maybe I'm just forgetting how bad the old models were since using the new ones on beta, but those old faces are so blurry and BAD that it almost feels like Blizz deliberately forgot to put in the high-rez (relatively) old textures and stuck us with the low-rez ones only. Still though, clearly they have a lot of work to do to recapture the spirit of the old. I've marked everyone's favorite face (that I shall not name) for reference purposes.
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2014-09-03 at 07:06 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

Thanks! My mage's face 7 (second row, second face) looks a bit better now. My fav are face 4 and 10. With this skin colour most of the faces look much better IMHO, they don't have those unnatural super-bright green/blue/orange eyes that many of the other face colours have...

Any updates on fem orcs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not green. It's blue, with seemingly a dimmer glow. Stormwind's lighting didn't really help.

The faces have not had much change, but they definitely have more flattering lighting now. It's a subtle change, but it's helped a lot in my perception of them.

Yes this lighting is definitely better.
    Looks to me like they just broke the glow again. Probably a bug.

Thanks for taking the time.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2014-09-03 at 10:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Any updates on fem orcs?
    sadly no, i hope they'll add some more faces. Im still not fine with how my face look in new model. Those fuckin wrinkles and moles. My old face dont have any of that.