General rotation for Arms in Beta?

So I am installing Beta as I type this, so was just curious as to what a general for rotation is for Beta, and what talents to take?

Thanks.

Sudden Death blows out all other talents, unless you can Rend 3+ targets with Thirst for Blood (Beastlord fight in Blackrock Foundry is only place for this so far). Slam is meh.

Ravager (before) - CS > Execute > MS > Whirlwind
    Keep Rend up.
    Use Storm Bolt on cooldown inside CS. Bloodbath for Single Target, Dragon Roar and Bladestorm for AoE.

Yeah its that simple.

Isn't Stormbolt better then DR ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Isn't Stormbolt better then DR ?
    Actually yes, I forgot about Storm Bolt but it is for single target. Dragon Roar is better for AoE once you can hit 3-4+ targets (it no longer splits damage btw).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how much difference this makes, but I'd suggest only adding Rend while CS is off. Armor doesn't affect bleed damage. Since the CS window is now fixed and immobile, you don't want to waste a GCD during it.

However Arch is the real expert here.

I wasn't trying to give a super detailed rotation, just one that would get you by; but yes, Rend should not be reapplied during CS if you can avoid it. However, there is still no reason not to Rend on the pull and get that DoT up early (before you CS).

I also left out Heroic Charge, which is still a thing, despite recent Arms changes attempt to kill it.

On the topic of rotations, what's fury's general rotation now? I fear I might finally need to replace my keyboard with how high my APM will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Captcanada View Post
    On the topic of rotations, what's fury's general rotation now? I fear I might finally need to replace my keyboard with how high my APM will be.
    You go with unquenchable thirst and ignite weapon, and play pretty much like you would on live. Priority system would look something like this: Bloodthirst 'til 1x RB procc is up > CS > RB / bloodsurged wild strikes if you don't risk losing CS or if you will lose CS anyway. Dump all excess rage with ignite weapon. Use berserker rage on cooldown as long as CS is on the target.