Looking for ''sport'' headphones to the gym, suggestions?

Hello there, so I recently broke my old pair of headphones and now that I have started doing more sports I am looking for a pair of headphones that would fit my needs which has to have something alike to clips to hold them behind the ear. I prefer in-ear models, however I would NOT like to have the band that goes behind the head as those tend to get in way in the gym.

So what is required? Clip that goes behind your ear, decent sound quality and on-cable controls for volume, next song and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look up "ear clip headphones". They are in-ear headphones that clip on the ear. I use a pair called Sony Active.

Yeah, the Sony Sport Walkman (I think the model is 273W) is where it's at. I've had them for about a year. No cables, quite waterproof (I run in the rain with them, I know people that swim with them), good battery life, quick charge. They do have the thing that goes behind the head, but you don't really feel it.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/...ie2_headphones

I use these, and have had the same pair for about 2 years. Highly recommended.

I really prefer the cheaper variety because mine tend to break (I keep them in my pocket, the cables get caught up etc) I always end up going with the in-ear option though, because otherwise I find that they come out way too easily…nothing more frustrating than that.