Thread: Naxx wings

Deleted

Naxx wings

Can we buy wings with gold yet? or is that still dead in the water?

I was able to buy Plague Wing for gold last week, wont know about Military since it wont be live on US for another few hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    I was able to buy Plague Wing for gold last week, wont know about Military since it wont be live on US for another few hours
    This in the shop? I can't see an option for it. Only one to buy with £

10+ Year Old Account
    When they're out you can buy with gold, when they're not yet out you have to throw real money at them.

That said, I don't know if they fixed the problems they had last week, so, eh.

Deleted
    Seems to only want to give me the option of buying all 4 wings for £.. Doesnt even have an option to pick which wing ect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogedai View Post
    Seems to only want to give me the option of buying all 4 wings for £.. Doesnt even have an option to pick which wing ect
    Yeah, I think there is something about that. You can get the bundle right now, which is the 4 wings you don't have (or 3, or 2 or whatever), or you can wait until they release and buy them for the standalone price of 1 wing, which is 700g or 5£ or something.

Deleted
    A lot of people are confused as to where you buy them with gold from, hint: its not in the store, you go to solo adventures, select naxx and in the wing selection you have the option to buy them for gold as soon as they are available

Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    A lot of people are confused as to where you buy them with gold from, hint: its not in the store, you go to solo adventures, select naxx and in the wing selection you have the option to buy them for gold as soon as they are available
    Thank you for the clarification.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Ahh thanks. that explains it. i was looking in the store.