Page 1 of 2
LastLast

2 million people obviously didn't want pandaren

I guess they were that 25% of that vocal "minority" everyone was talking about, just like pro flight people are just a vocal "minority" in these days' debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Lawyer View Post
    I guess they were that 25% of that vocal "minority" everyone was talking about, just like pro flight people are just a vocal "minority" in these days' debate.
    Explain, please.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the reason why people quit playing is obviously only related to pandaren being added to the game, and obviously not because of the long content drought nor because of other reasons.

You're fixing for a ban, aren't you?

Pretty sure the people not wanting Pandaren never subbed, or left well before the end of the expansion at that. ;d.

You hating something with a burning passion doesn't translate into everyone following your lead and basing their decisions on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    3.2 milions actually. You should edit

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Because the reason why people quit playing is obviously only related to pandaren being added to the game, and obviously not because of the long content drought nor because of other reasons.
    When an expansion has subs dipping for 90% of its lifetime, I don't see how we can classify that as a content draught. We had 4 major patches, yes?

Pandaren were not the problem.

Swing and a miss
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I guess he's referring to the few million we lost in MoP.

I didn't mind pandas, but meh.

Kinda sad to see a single quarter with over a 10% loss. Was far more then I anticipated.
    Lol, because WoW has tens of millions of players, am I right?

When an expansion has subs dipping for 90% of its lifetime, I don't see how we can classify that as a content draught. We had 4 major patches, yes?
    And the last one is fixing to be as long as ICC. Total lunacy, no excuse. That's poor planning on Blizzard's part and they dropped the ball, big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Season 12 couldn't have been a reason. I mean getting tab targeted charge and being hit for 378k was a great reason to stay subbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? I was talking about the so much anticipated and fun end content droughts. You know, the ones where a raid tier lasts for more than a year, yes?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Explain, please.
    Simple, people didn't like the expac. I remember all the hate threads that were made here when MoP was announced, most of these people however most likely don't post here and just moved on. Even most of the people I know didn't like MoP but are considering WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correlation =/= causation.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also didn't want it, but to quit just because of that and not bad gameplay is something I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Simple, people didn't like the expac. I remember all the hate threads that were made here when MoP was announced, most of these people however most likely don't post here and just moved on. Even most of the people I know didn't like MoP but are considering WoD.
    So us millions of people that DID enjoy it, we somehow do not count...?

Anyone still thinking that MoP was about the Pandaren is a fool and obviously too stuck hating an optional race that is no less or more silly than what we've had in the game from the start. After the release patch, I've had extremely few encounters with Pandaren and many more with Alliance and war between the 2, Sha and trolls.

Didn't you just make a thread about this that was closed? There's too many factors to say that Pandaren caused every single subscription loss, but I suspect you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Pandaren were not the problem.
    You're right! It's your grammar that's the problem!

Pointless filler expansion full of panda faggotry, no wonder 3.2 million people quit. Let this cash cow die out already so they move to other projects like the new MMO, thanks. Meanwhile you have plenty of classic private servers that are less shit than this casual garbage with pandas they come up with today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you can discuss your theories on sub drops in the other thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-to-6-8M-Subs