Thermite, WTC 7 and Richard Gage

I was never one to look into to all the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, but there's been a lot of noise about this recently:

He seems to make some good points, but then again, I am no physicist or engineer. Is there any scientific merit to what he is saying, or is he just one of those conspiracy theorist cooks who have an appreciation for tin foil hats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh 40minute video. Do you know if these guys have a website as I imagine their arguments will be on there, and it'll be faster and less painful to do that than listen to this guy for so long.

I'm gona go out on a limb and say he's probably a crazy though, people who tend to join/found groups with "for truth" of some variant in the name tend to be those sort of people.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Ahhhh 40minute video. Do you know if these guys have a website as I imagine their arguments will be on there, and it'll be faster and less painful to do that than listen to this guy for so long.

I'm gona go out on a limb and say he's probably a crazy though, people who tend to join/found groups with "for truth" of some variant in the name tend to be those sort of people.
    Shazaam!
    http://www.ae911truth.org/
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    that website is a monstrosity.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    that website is a monstrosity.
    Isn't it though? It's like watching some cougar dress up like she's still 16. You don't WANT to look, but you just can't!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.ca/
    A really good read. It will open your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Thank you, although reading that website I believe my IQ has dropped noticeably.

"Expert analysis from the top European controlled demolition professional"

I'm not sure that's not even grammatically correct... or do I mean syntax? Fuck I'm tired, or maybe the page has hit me hard. Either way, yeahhhhh... Who says he's the best? What makes him the best? I'm rather sure there's not only one. I love the bit on the left side though:

"Ben Swann, formerly of Cincinnati's FOX19, has to admit that World Trade Center Building 7 probably did not collapse due to normal office fires as NIST would want us to believe"

So having googled this guy, he's a journalist with a degree in liberal arts. As if what he says has any impact and he's an expert? You're right, it probably didn't collapse due to a normal office fire - unless you consider a plane flying into the side of a building and all the damage it causes, to be similar to a "normal office fire". When I think "office fire" I think some dipshit has made the toaster get stuck and his bread is now charcoal, not a passenger plane going at full pelt as a direct hit.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2014-08-05 at 11:10 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are not permitted here.

Closed.