Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Oh no they didn't. My realm got merged, but it's still far from crowded. Their goal was to bring near-empty/low-pop realms to medium level.
    Yeah, but that's your realm. There was a lot of complaints and still are about the connecting of realms for the reasons you said earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I honestly don't see how anyone could still be playing after a whole fucking year (soon at least) of the same thing. Even when I was subbed 4 months ago it was log in, run around, log out.
    Yeah it´s almost a year of SoO but there´s other stuff in the game that you can do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Yeah it´s almost a year of SoO but there´s other stuff in the game that you can do you know?
    Shhh, don't let the secret out - remember only raiding counts in this game, everything else is for scrubs, bads and casuals ...

/sarcasm_off

Deleted
    I recently came back to wrap up the last few bosses I miss on SoO HC

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    As to the first part of your OP; players are actually coming back now; preparing for the next expansion. Many people are scrambling to get their battle pets to 25 and gathering skills to 600 so when WoD happens, they can hopefully try to work their way out of poverty by making off with huge profits selling the new pets and minerals before the markets stabilizes. Also so that they can start raiding and pvping with their favorite friends almost immediately. Or to get their legendary now before the buffs stop rotating when WoD launches.

As to the second; personally, I've always stayed, because of the ultra high quality RP events on Moon Guard and because PvP never gets old.
    This, I re-upped my sub 3 weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    playing the AH.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.