Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

4chan has been naughty

I think we all know what this is about, please don't post links.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you're talking about, do post links

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, do post links
    Not allowed.

Something something The Fappening something something.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Pointless Thread Simulator 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    We've had like four topics on this already. I'm pretty sure they were all closed.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm probably should have checked page 2. I'll wait for the lock.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Drop me a link in a PM. Need to see Hayden.. :Q___

Well, get your pictures before they go "away", FBI have been involved as well now, apparently. I bet the hacker(s) have to go into deep hiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    This will be like the 5th thread that's locked or did you guys create more and I missed them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Well, get your pictures before they go "away", FBI have been involved as well now, apparently. I bet the hacker(s) have to go into deep hiding.
    I hear torrents are cool.
    Hey everyone

Meh, it's morally wrong and illegal to do that, but hardly anything id personally give a shit about. Then again, im not in show business and i have no idea how this will effect them in casting.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's 4chan????
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    Meh, it's morally wrong and illegal to do that, but hardly anything id personally give a shit about. Then again, im not in show business and i have no idea how this will effect them in casting.
    Morally wrong?! These people will show themselves fully naked in movies, but looking at their private naked images is somehow morally wrong?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    What's 4chan????
    A website for posting pictures and discussions with absolutely no moderation whatsoever, so pretty much anything goes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Morally wrong?! These people will show themselves fully naked in movies, but looking at their private naked images is somehow morally wrong?!
    See that word there?

Also I'm pretty sure, judging from what I've heard, that they have done any movies where they have coitus for the camera. It appears these leaks contain such material as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    I hear torrents are cool.
    Indeed they are, thats why I said go "away", as something that once comes up on ze interwebs, never really goes away, no matter how much money you got. But meh, I scrolled trough the pictures (the first batch, at about 200 I think?), wasn't all that amazing, some boobs, some more. I did however hear that someone was talking about releasing all 4000 pictures/videos, a total of 2gb of it.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    See that word there?
    For me, it would be wrong if these actors didn't already flaunt their nudity in public.

The act of stealing the photos was morally wrong. Now that it's out, tough luck.

Who even saves this crap in the cloud anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Indeed they are, thats why I said go "away", as something that once comes up on ze interwebs, never really goes away, no matter how much money you got. But meh, I scrolled trough the pictures (the first batch, at about 200 I think?), wasn't all that amazing, some boobs, some more. I did however hear that someone was talking about releasing all 4000 pictures/videos, a total of 2gb of it.
    That's a lot of content, it would make up for the lck of nothing after SoO.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    For me, it would be wrong if these actors didn't already flaunt their nudity in public.
    I don't remember JLaw being nude for any movie - however since I don't really care that much about her or her movies, I can't say for sure.

There is a difference between showing a nipple or two in a movie (getting paid for it), and having your private collection or sexual pictures getting stolen - there is ALOT more showing in those pictures + movies.

It is wrong to hack into their iCloud and steal it, but then again - it's rather stupid to save something like that there.

Haha yeah Tizzle, that would for sure be more than Blizzard manage to give us in a years time!