Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Man the world is such a stupid place.
    What? They are junkies.

Tell her. She may be upset if you knew and didn't tell her later.

If someone would tell my sister that I smoke ott , I would break his/her bones .

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Wait wait...smoking pot is generally accepted as something good? I've always been under the impression that it's a gateway to heavier drugs, AND that it DOES do damage when abused.

Hell, I see people in WoW pugs going "I'm so high right now!" and I just wanna ask them why they considering something to tell others that they're junkies. This would explain why they talk so casually though.

It's generally accepted as not harmful to adults. "Gateway Drug" is just a theory and isn't really proven. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateway_drug_theory

The word of God says the reefer is a-okay.

J love dat shit.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Because it's "cool" to smoke weed, to smoke crack, to hate on "PIGS" and "snitches" and similar things edgy teenagers do.
    and be homosexuals and whatnot, crazy kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    If someone would tell my sister that I smoke ott , I would break his/her bones .

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-con...nse-Lesnar.gif

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-08-06 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Do you get upset when people drink? What about coffee? Same shit, different color. There's nothing intrinsically harmful about weed, and in fact it's almost assuredly safer than smoking regular cigarettes, or drinking. Basically, let people do what they want to do.
    Nope, I don't get upset at all. They can stuff their bodies with whatever they want, be it fatty foods or shit that destroys braincells. Still got curious why people spill criminal activity around them in such a casual manner.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post

If someone told my sister she would laugh and tell me to pass it her way.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he killed someone i would say for sure, but the kid is smoking a bit of reefer, leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereeax View Post
    What? They are junkies.
    Well maybe a heavy word to some (especially if they do it themselves and feel targeted) since people can smoke things without being a full blown junkie with everything it entails...but I cba being PC about it, people doing drugs to me are junkies on a scale. Some on the shallow end, others on the deep end.

Nope, I don't get upset at all. They can stuff their bodies with whatever they want, be it fatty foods or shit that destroys braincells. Still got curious why people spill criminal activity around them in such a casual manner.
    Because it's not "criminal activity". It's something that's illegal because the government uses it to generate billions of dollars of revenue. Do you get similarly outraged that everyone one the highway is breaking the law 100% of the time? I'm going to guess no.

Deleted
    The edgy haters are invading the thread y'all, bail before you get labeled as a childabusingreefersmokingmexicancartelthughitmanthing who also makes fun of the disabled.

You can smoke cigarettes which are infinitely more harmful, drink alcohol which is much more harmful, and also take various other items which can kill you easier than cannabis can.

Oh the hypocrisy

The 70's called, they want you to know the war on drugs will "Win".

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    It's generally accepted as not harmful to adults. "Gateway Drug" is just a theory and isn't really proven. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateway_drug_theory
    Interesting read, I wonder if it'll become legal worldwide eventually.

One time I married a colored woman before 1967 in the United States.

Wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereeax View Post
    What? They are junkies.
    Its words like this that assure me you've never actually met someone who smokes weed. Actually, scratch that, I'm sure you HAVE met someone, but since they didn't fit the Beavis and Butthead giggling stoner archetype people like you attribute to us all, it went unnoticed. Get real, man. Junkie is an outdated term that, today, is used for hard drug users (typically heroin). One cannot simply be a pot junkie. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go smoke 8 bowls and get my fix or I'm afraid I will murder a small animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Well maybe a heavy word to some (especially if they do it themselves and feel targeted) since people can smoke things without being a full blown junkie with everything it entails...but I cba being PC about it, people doing drugs to me are junkies on a scale. Some on the shallow end, others on the deep end.
    Depends on your definition of addicted. Weed is, generally speaking, not physically addictive. Do you call people that smoke cigarettes junkies? What about people that drink several cups of coffee a day? They are both *far* more addicted, and therefore much bigger junkies. I'm going to guess you don't call them that though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    and be homosexuals and whatnot, crazy kids
    Not sure if serious, but yeah, some of them are even "bi" for 3 months because it's so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    The 70's called, they want you to know the war on drugs will "Win".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    I found out last night that my best friend's younger brother smokes pot. He aged 18 is complety antisocial and problematic just like i was at his age (but i changed). Should i tell his older sister who is my best friend or let the dude carry on and hope he figure life out by learning on his own from his mistakes?
    Only if you think it's gonna cause him harm or others harm. Otherwise I'd let him do his thing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Because it's not "criminal activity". It's something that's illegal because the government uses it to generate billions of dollars of revenue. Do you get similarly outraged that everyone one the highway is breaking the law 100% of the time? I'm going to guess no.

Lol conspiracy theories in da house.