Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Unannounced Feature Speculation Thread BEGIN!

Alright so it's about time that blizzard will tell us the Unannounced Feature that GC was talking about maybe they will show us at the release date and cinematic heck they might show us 5 new features to get everybody pumped and forget about karabor,3 garrison plot removing and draenor perks,trial of the gladiator so lets get some speculation on what you guys think the Feature will be. I think it could be either Dance Studio Or Scaling old Places and dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Akmaro View Post
    Alright so it's about time that blizzard will tell us the Unannounced Feature that GC was talking about maybe they will show us at the release date and cinematic heck they might show us 5 new features to get everybody pumped and forget about karabor,3 garrison plot removing and draenor perks,trial of the gladiator so lets get some speculation on what you guys think the Feature will be. I think it could be either Dance Studio Or Scaling old Places and dungeons
    There is no unannounced feature bro. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was flex raiding.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    There is no unannounced feature bro. Sorry.
    yea there is actually Ghost Crawler before he left said there was going to be a unannounced feature dude so....there is bro. Sorry.

Ghostcrawler was referring to a feature in 5.4...flex raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was going to be player level scaling for old raids/dungeons. Which wasn't ready in time for 5.4 but it could be done through glitching which lead to believe that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
    Ghostcrawler was referring to a feature in 5.4...flex raids.
    Uh no? im pretty sure there is a unannounced feature

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    100 V 100 BGs?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/342809352744345600

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    100 V 100 BGs?
    That's not even...unannounced...lol, they just posted about it a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Akmaro View Post
    yea there is actually Ghost Crawler before he left said there was going to be a unannounced feature dude so....there is bro. Sorry.
    Just because "Ghostcrawler said" doesn't mean a thing. He doesn't work for the company and has no say anymore. This "Unannounced feature" could have been anything that we've already heard of or scrapped internally to save time. We have no way of knowing, and frankly, it's stupid of Blizzard to keep something in holding while their sub numbers plummet. Frankly, I can't believe that they'd be that stupid, but then again, they haven't really been all that intelligent looking lately either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summonable Genn Greymane to measure power levels.

He very specifically implied it was already known, and said something along the lines of "There are a lot of features, being added, just pick the one you like most and pretend I was talking about that specific one."

Please lock this thread.

And subsequently any thread with a word in all caps please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Please lock this thread.

And subsequently any thread with a word in all caps please?
    Technically arent titles meant to be all capitals apart from words like "of" and "and" and "the" and so on.

It was cut, because time. I mean if they can't finish announced stuff how are they going to finish unannounced stuff.

I'm pretty sure as someone stated earlier it was either Flex or the statement he later made of pick a feature and pretend that was the one he was talking about. I don't expect to see anything unannounced in WoD.

There is no big unannounced feature. Stop spreading misinformation.

i hope they lock this thread. it's very pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Summonable Genn Greymane to measure power levels.
    What if a Forsaken summons him?