Alternative to the new TSM.

This new TSM is a piece of work. I don't like it and I dont wanna learn to use it. I just wanna know if it is worth it to craft an item or sell the mats. The old TSM would just give you a column with the moving price, and cost to craft. I was wondering if there was something like that. I post less than 1000 auctions in a week, most of them just several of the same items, stacks of flasks, stacks of gems. I spend maybe an hour on the AH each week. I don't need to batch post, I am not trying to run the AH, just trying to make some meager gold.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

I would just use auctionator and undercut people manually using that if you dont like TSM it doesnt sound like you have any auctions worth doing anything more fancy with if you really want crafting data i'm not sure what would be best ive been using TSM since it was first downloadable on curse so its been a while

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Auctionator is perfect for you
    alt + click the item in your bags to scan for that item, sort by price and fill the price field with the correct price, you just need to type the stacks (but you can set default stack options for particular items too) and click "Post"

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Auctionator is perfect for you
    alt + click the item in your bags to scan for that item, sort by price and fill the price field with the correct price, you just need to type the stacks (but you can set default stack options for particular items too) and click "Post"
    This doesn't address the problem, which is "do I make more selling raw mats, or crafting something with them". It just helps sell stuff.

OP, your problem is that TSM and Auctioneer have pretty much won, so you don't have any meaningful competition. Sorry, you are gonna have to use one of them.

It really only takes about 5 minutes to set things up if you use TSM and the WoWUction module. I don't like auctionator because you have to scan the auction house manually, and with TSM and the TSM desktop app, you never have to scan again. On top of that, you have global price averages rather than just your realm prices, which can be good, but can also be completely out of whack in the case of rarely posted transmog items.

I put up a guide on my blog. The Undermine Journal is down right now so you can't use TUJ GE but essentially, you can have everything set up and running in 5-10 minutes. Breath. Relax. And just go with the best program out there. It's amazing. Auctionator is good if you need to post 3 items. Not for a few hundred, and not if you need to know prices.