Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Don't fret to much, I'll arrange for you to have some supertony D when I return.....d as in danger (for the mods)
    Wooo early bday present!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    My mum was in the US just a few months back and is trying to organise a full family trip next year, I have a feeling that I'm going to draw a lot of attention in public places. >.>
    I already know you are. I can assure you my opinion is not a rare one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sargior View Post
    I am 25 years old
    I like where this is going gig-it-ty.

I have been to dubbo before for some work. There is nothing there except hundres of motels. Its basically the halfway stop off point between QLD and VIC. And a Zoo. I would also take care of kangaroos and wombats around there while driving. I know most americans think we have kangaroos everywhere but that is not true.
    I've seen some kangaroos, they are lazy, just laying in the grass soaking up the sun. I'm going to buy a safari hat and try to sneak up on some....talk to them like steve irwin

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some kangaroos, they are lazy, just laying in the grass soaking up the sun. I'm going to buy a safari hat and try to sneak up on some....talk to them like steve irwin
    If they're wild kangaroos... not recommended. Keep your distance unless you're with someone qualified to handle them, because their kicks WILL shatter bone on impact.

My mum was in the US just a few months back and is trying to organise a full family trip next year, I have a feeling that I'm going to draw a lot of attention in public places. >.>
    You know what else was cool? I heard horror stories about getting through Aussie immigration and customs. It was a breeze, I was in and out of customs in under 30 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I like where this is going gig-it-ty.
    Theres enough fun tpo go around! Come here cute widdle corgi.

but on a semi serious note: whats good to see in Aussie land? My sis wants to dive with Great Whites... -_-;;;

If they're wild kangaroos... not recommended. Keep your distance unless you're with someone qualified to handle them, because their kicks WILL shatter bone on impact.
    Sounds like I will need some bubble wrap armour then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

but on a semi serious note: whats good to see in Aussie land? My sis wants to dive with Great Whites... -_-;;;
    I get to go first,

- - - Updated - - -

I get to go first,

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, have fun. Just don't go scaring them as they are pretty big and they can really cause serious injury.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I get to go first,

- - - Updated - - -

I get to go first,
    yeah yeah, I heard you when you called dibs Mana can have my sis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their kick is just as, if not more powerful than a horses.

yeah yeah, I heard you when you called dibs Mana can have my sis.
    Cool, than afterwords we can all have a traditional Texas BBQ toghter ye haw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Bubble wrap and cardboard

What if I'm super nice to them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    You even lift bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    You got your standard landmarks (that big bridge, that big rock, that big tower, that big opera house, that big banana, etc), melbourne's multi-culturally influenced areas, the beaches on the east/west coast, giant fireworks in Sydney on New Years, giant fireworks in Brisbane in September, or you could experience Christmas in 40 degrees Celsius heat!

You even lift bro?

Lol Photoshop a tapout shirt , and a flat bill hat on it and the douche kangaroo look will be complete

10+ Year Old Account

Darling harbour has the harbour bridge and operah house. Could also take a ferry to manly and toronga Zoo. Toronga Zoo overlooks darling harbour. We also have some pretty nice beaches.

We have a big red rock in the middle of the country. Because ive lived here my whole life I don't really know what foreigners find appealing about here. New Zealand 3 hours flight from east coast is a very nice country to visit if your into nature and scenery

You got your standard landmarks (that big bridge, that big rock, that big tower, that big opera house, that big banana, etc), melbourne's multi-culturally influenced areas, the beaches on the east/west coast, giant fireworks in Sydney on New Years, giant fireworks in Brisbane in September, or you could experience Christmas in 40 degrees Celsius heat!
    You can hire a Donk and go hunting for Hoop-Snakes and Drop Bears.

Careful though.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Darling harbour has the harbour bridge and operah house. Could also take a ferry to manly and toronga Zoo. Toronga Zoo overlooks darling harbour. We also have some pretty nice beaches.

We have a big red rock in the middle of the country. Because ive lived here my whole life I don't really know what foreigners find appealing about here. New Zealand 3 hours flight from east coast is a very nice country to visit if your into nature and scenery
    .....and lord of the rings.....and folks that really Really love sheep....or so my buddies tell me.

Deleted
    You even lift bro?

that awkward moment when a kangaroo is more ripped than you

ofc it's not more ripped than me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Australia scares me.... I saw a video earlier from there about a shark and crocodile fighting.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    that awkward moment when a kangaroo is more ripped than you

ofc it's not more ripped than me!
    Yeah its scary looking.

Btw....Aussies...its ketchup...not tomato sause