Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    http://www.guildwars.com/support/faq/prophecies-faq.php

And the existence (and relatively proper balancing) of PvP does not make it focused on PvP; I've spent thousands of hours playing the game, and only tens of those hours playing PvP.
    You can avoid pvp alltogether playing LoL aswell, doesnt mean its not a PvP sentric game.

Same with being a MMO. "we prefer to call it a CORPG". Its still a MMO. They just want to call it soemthing else for the sake of being different, but it everyone classifies it as a MMO.

Just because a game comes out and says, well we prefer not to call this a fps. We call it "running, jumping and shooting" doesnt mean its suddenly that genre and that it gets its own unique one on websides and in general.

It doesnt really matter though as Guild wars 1 is outdated and doesnt fit the description of what i was looking for very well :P

Also the mere fact that they want to call it "Competitive" should tell you its pvp focused Every single game out there with more then one person is competitive in some way, mentioning must mean they think its got a lot of focus on being competitive.
    Last edited by mmoc161019c902; 2014-08-08 at 01:56 AM.

Guild Wars 1 and Vindictus come close to what you desire, OP.

Though I too would love to see the desire of a modern non-action game centered HUB based dungeon crawler with a fluid, integrated storyline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    sounds like Divinity
    I tried the new divinity, not sure it just wasnt for me.

Its important to me that the combat makes you feel engaged. As in not a top down strategic look but a first person in the frey look.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I strongly suggest you do some research before making such statements. As I said, if you replace the guns (and their effects) with action buttons (spells or something) you got the closest thing on the market for the OP you made. :P
    accept the game is so one dimensional it hurts and it has worse AI then any other shooter I have ever played.

It truly disgusts me how much praise such a terrible game can get. (Borderlands)

Ontopic: I would love to see this, basically 5 man progressive dungeon crawling. sign me up PLEASE cause I have 3-6 good friends at any given time that I have known for years that would love to play such a game and not have to try and fill slots we can not fill without recruiting through a game or forum. (an yeah we are going to play warlords, we can make 10 work but I don't see why a game like this has not been made.)
    Last edited by Barcasaur; 2014-08-08 at 05:11 AM.

The "Tales of" series?

Deleted
    Dungeon and Dragons online, would be my best advice for the continued dungeon part. Story and combat, somewhat different from what you state :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Dungeon and Dragons online, would be my best advice for the continued dungeon part. Story and combat, somewhat different from what you state :/
    Yeah, and i know i'm getting picky now, i really dont dig the dlc part of that game. I do love the nerdyness that is D&D sadly some of my friends are not that much into it. But nice one anyway

Pen and Paper D&D is what you are craving. Just choose to put a timer on how long folks have to make decisions. The group mentality you want is basically pen and paper D&D.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Pen and Paper D&D is what you are craving. Just choose to put a timer on how long folks have to make decisions. The group mentality you want is basically pen and paper D&D.
    I have done, and sometimes still do Pen And Paper. But... like there is a lot of the things i'm talking about that wouldnt fit in a pen and paper game.

first person view with an AA title of decent to great graphics(this is actually one of the things i wanted), more action then in BG2(wich is a step up in action from Pen and Paper). besides that its hell getting people together 2-3 nights a week for Pen and paper when you are far from eachother