Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    From the front page. Thoughts?

Please remove Burst of Speed. It promotes horrible gameplay
    Rogues are losing the 10 extra energy from their MoP set bonus. On beta the relative cost of BoS has doubled & regen is lower. (holinka)
    15 energy cost from a pool of 110 (13.6%) to 25 energy cost from a pool of 100 (25%). (holinka)
    And cloak and dagger is left a dead talent again? Step tier seems healthier and popular.
    We won't be changing an entire talent row at this stage. (holinka)

They also have a lvl 90 talent which gives them 15 xtra energy and higher regen... The ability honestly needs to have a CD.
    Level 100 but I get you. We think there are other ways to manage it than a cooldown. (holinka)

We just don't have many changes to discuss currently; not ignoring or hating. Rogue talents are less impactful than we'd... (Celestalon)
    ...like, but aren't causing any problems, so aren't at the top of our priority list to redesign right now. (Celestalon)
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

BoS is a dumb talent anyways, it's either OP or Useless depending on the meta/cost and the gameplay it promotes is horribly unfun, and it's super annoying to play against.

They should scrap it and Cloak and dagger now that they've ruined that and make shadow step baseline and make the whole row shadowstep talents like hunters and warriors have for charge/disengage.

Shadowstep is so much cooler anyways, thematically.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    BoS is a dumb talent anyways, it's either OP or Useless depending on the meta/cost and the gameplay it promotes is horribly unfun, and it's super annoying to play against.

They should scrap it and Cloak and dagger now that they've ruined that and make shadow step baseline and make the whole row shadowstep talents like hunters and warriors have for charge/disengage.

Shadowstep is so much cooler anyways, thematically.
    I wont argue with you there.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Try playing a DK such mobility so wow
    Monks such wow. second they get out my stun.. they are 100 miles away.