World of Warcraft is still the best.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

10 Years
    Older than any other World of Warcraft

6.8 Million players

That's 6.8 Million more players than 0

Only $15 a Month

The Cheapest World of Warcraft game

World of Warcraft also has the most classes, and most races out of every World of Warcraft ever made. IN HISTORY.

WoW still has the most players out of all WoW games.

When you create a list of all World of Warcraft games, it's pretty clear that World of Warcraft still has the most players out of all of them. It's like other World of Warcraft MMOs aren't even trying.

I mean just look at the amount of players. 6.8 Million. Million with an M. Have you seen any other World of Warcraft MMO with over a million players? The only other world of warcraft MMO that has that many is World of Warcraft from 2006.

In my opinion, there's just no competition. Look around at all the other World of Warcraft MMOs and ask yourself: "Are any of these WoW Killers?"

The obvious answer is no.

I challenge any of you who just bash on Blizzard all day to name one single World of Warcraft MMO that has done even half as well as World of Warcraft has.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Great thread.

Deleted
    This is just slightly too much.

Made me smile though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to just close this here. Let's not start threads like this.