Guild is working on M Mann. Ive had horrible luck with trinks, most importanlty M Mirror wont drop for me. The trinks that have are:

H Mirror
    MWF Coil
    M Censer

Ive mainly been using H Mirror/M Censer but Ive been thinking about trying Coil/Censer combo but I know Mirror is very strong, even the H version. What would you do?

Deleted
    all versions if am correct of blademaster is realy good as the only thingh that changes on the trinket is the agility. i havent done the fight on mythic but am pretty sure you use blademaster on all fights but gore(maby some use it there two with diffrent tacks). as for the other trinket on progress coil might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Guild is working on M Mann. Ive had horrible luck with trinks, most importanlty M Mirror wont drop for me. The trinks that have are:

H Mirror
    MWF Coil
    M Censer

Ive mainly been using H Mirror/M Censer but Ive been thinking about trying Coil/Censer combo but I know Mirror is very strong, even the H version. What would you do?
    with that combo, i'd still go mirror mwf Coil for the majority of fights (remember the mirror spawns go off your characters stats and not it's(the trinket) individual ilvl, then switch to censer for the few fights where mirror isn't as useful.

in saying that if your raid is doing great guns with priority targets in fights, censor / mirror is definitely a go as a combo and would probably yield more individual pew pew

so quick question. my group needed a bit more aoe for some fights so I'm going bm for it (naturally, poor surv) and I'm wondering what trinkets would be best for it? since azor pretty much stopped simming for bm I'm not sure what would be best. trinkets I have are H socketed mirror, H coil, H talisman, tracking charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post

H Mirror
    MWF Coil
    M Censer

Censer/Mirror are always a great combo. Keep in mind on M Manny, he is a very RNG based fight, and on progression this will usually mess with you. Guild has killed him twice now, and our last kill I did die in the last phase after the first pushback, and even going that far Sniper Training was only up for 65% of the fight. Some pulls you could potentially have more or less depending on your role in the guild (such as, are you being used to soak marks or able to stay on in one spot, that's movement and downtime during Deterrence). Also a very movement intensive fight at times with things like finding a safe spot on Hellstorms and Imp Waves, as well as targeted abilities you can have cast on you. Just pointing out that Coil Mastery can be quite useless for a big chunk of the fight, where as you will always benefit from the Multi on Censer. Something else to consider is the mythic dungeon trinket with Mirror, if you don't ha e it I would suggest praying for it because it was really good for me and another Hunter on progression with everything on that fight being demons, so you will never have a wasted proc on the damage increase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    so quick question. my group needed a bit more aoe for some fights so I'm going bm for it (naturally, poor surv) and I'm wondering what trinkets would be best for it? since azor pretty much stopped simming for bm I'm not sure what would be best. trinkets I have are H socketed mirror, H coil, H talisman, tracking charm.
    Which fight are you doing this for? If something like Xhul and Manny I would use Mirror and the class trinket if you have one (only spec it's good for). That combo is what 2 of the hunters used to help clear Imps and I stayed MM for more single target on the purple adds. If any other fight, I don't think you should necessarily worry about AoE, most other fights the adds should die before Beast Cleave would give much of a benefit. Also, need to look at your off pieces again if you haven't for your secondary stats to really benefit your pets a Cleave and damage.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2016-01-07 at 04:30 AM.

its for Iskar. we can't seem to burn the adds fast enough whether I'm aoe or single target. right now I use tracking charm and mirror.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eperson/simple link to my armory
    Last edited by aceperson; 2016-01-07 at 04:46 AM.

its for Iskar. we can't seem to burn the adds fast enough whether I'm aoe or single target. right now I use tracking charm and mirror.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eperson/simple link to my armory
    Yeah, your gear is definitely better suited to MM but can still use it. Go with class trinket and mirror, if you don't have class trinket I would use mirror/censer, but that's personal opinion. Save the mirror for add phases as well as Beastial Wrath (as needed, continue to use on boss but don't use it if you are just a few % health from pushing into the add phase) and just spam between Multishot and Barrage. Your pet will also benefit from your stats, so Coil might even be good. Just experiment and see what you feel better with on add phases. Coil will always give you the benefit on the add phases, but good RNG with Censer can be even better. Also, if it helps your strategy, we would ring on every set of adds, and even stop dps to prevent an add wave depending on push timers. Also, personal CDs/ring on first wave, bloodlust/ring/potion on 2nd, ring/CDs on last wave (last wave was just a focus boss and burn for us and hope to kill before adds caused an issue on progression). CDs=3 mins and greater
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2016-01-07 at 06:41 AM.

its for Iskar. we can't seem to burn the adds fast enough whether I'm aoe or single target. right now I use tracking charm and mirror
    Kinda wondering what strategy you are playing here. Do you play the chains or try to skip them by popping the ring / personal cds on the big add? If you are skipping the chains by trying to nuke the big add as fast as possible, I don't see a reason why you should be playing BM at all because MM woukd be the best choice. It you are playing the chains, I would recommend not playing it that way and try nuking the big add to avoid getting the chains. We did that strategy long before the itemlevel buff and it was easily doable.
    Last edited by scorpor; 2016-01-07 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    If you are skipping chains, best thing to do is to always have ring for this phase and explode ring only to this one add (take him away from others), you dont need anything special. Only the one add down with the explosion.

might be a misunderstanding :P I'm talking about heroic and I don't think chains are on heroic (this is a rather casual group.)

Only the 1/2/3 special adds are relevant and killing them in a sequence optimizing priority dmg on one then the other is actually way, way more relevant to overall iskar success.

MM is far superior than BM at this. Odds are you are struggling because everyone tries to do the most AoE and aren't putting focused damge into those 1-3 adds. The mini adds will die from natural cleave and are harmless.

might be a misunderstanding :P I'm talking about heroic and I don't think chains are on heroic (this is a rather casual group.)
    With it being heroic, still follow the CD strat I talked about, will help with your add problem as far as having ring hit all the adds for the extra damage. Also, any Bladestorm Warriors you have will love the ring damage from those adds. Honestly though, you might just want to stay MM, the adds you need to worry about should be prioritized anyways. Wave 1: Talon Priest then AoE the others. Wave 2: Robot then Priest, then worry about AoE. Wave 3: Raven, Robot, then Priest. Heroic you actually would prefer single target over AoE as long as your tanks can survive the small adds long enough. As MM you would literally Barrage then focus the Main Kill Target then Barrage on CD.

Deleted
    Currently progressing on mannoroth mythic.
    And wondering, should I try to opt using mirrors on the doom add and imps or just use it on cd?
    On our best attempt, 14%, it didnt do that much damage to the imps, just above 600k on imps and double on the boss.
    So, should I opt just going for the extra boss damage since the imps die fairly quick and random movement of doom lord due to felseeker since we
    dont use a bait strat?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    sorry my bad, and thanks for telling

- - - Updated - - -

The Megawatt Filament crit scope that is available to us reaches a softcap of sorts at~46.2% crit, which is where its proc (particularly in the opener) will not
    grant any Crit benefit to your Aimed Shots anymore. This means that when roughly ~48% passive Crit is reached (buffed), the Megawatt Filament weapon
    scope should be switched out in favor of the Oglethorpe’s Missile Splitter.

it may be becuse english is not my main language that i dont totaly understand this. or maby am stupid. but does it mean that if i have 48% crit with crit buff and food. i should use multi scope. or is it 48% without crit buff but with food?

one of the reasons i wonder is couse i cant realy grip the situation. couse if i understood it right me being at 50% crit with crit buff and food i should go with multi but am not crit caped (54%) or is it just that the multi scope outweights it at that point?

am sorry if my writing is confusing.
    your keyword in bold

Quote Originally Posted by abald View Post
    Currently progressing on mannoroth mythic.
    And wondering, should I try to opt using mirrors on the doom add and imps or just use it on cd?
    On our best attempt, 14%, it didnt do that much damage to the imps, just above 600k on imps and double on the boss.
    So, should I opt just going for the extra boss damage since the imps die fairly quick and random movement of doom lord due to felseeker since we
    dont use a bait strat?
    Not using a bait strat on Felseeker is not really a good idea since it literally keeps the boss in place and tanks never have to move and risk ranging the healers, but if you're reaching 14% I won't criticize it. As far as Mirror goes, use on CD as long as the boss will be stationary. Only reason you would try to time for Imps is extra personal dps or if your guild is having a hard time killing them in time. It's just not worth the downtime on the trinket for Manny to wait for specific adds if not necessary.

9th of January: New section for per-boss trinket choices and other tips.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    9th of January: New section for per-boss trinket choices and other tips.
    Cool stuff
    It's missing in the navigation though

The guide is updated from the google doc every 30 minutes, so that'll be fixed by the next update.

Deleted
    realy love the work you put in on that section az=) two questions though. am guessing you based those tips on trinkets etc for mythic fights but i guess it's more or less the same choices for hc aswell? and also my kihra's is only 730 upgraded(missing 5 item lvl) would that make or break it or is it still about the same ranking as stated with 735?

Tips for mythic, trinkets work for both.

The 725 is after upgrades (so like a 715 drop)