Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

This website is great for log evaluation, by the way.

You'll generally want ~90-95% cast efficiency as a general statement, but more than anything you're looking for the more specific metrics like Aimed Shot casts under Vulnerable and whatnot, and especially getting out all your possible Sidewinders and Marked Shots.

Here's my Ursoc HC from a reclear, it's not perfect but it's a decent example of what is possible on a pure single target fight (albeit with light movement).
    Am a Little bit confused about the 7/9 windburst shots. I understood from the guide that you would only use windburst if none of the higher priority shots were available. Typically, after the opener on a 3 minute fight this would be th case just 1-2 times for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairol View Post
    Am a Little bit confused about the 7/9 windburst shots. I understood from the guide that you would only use windburst if none of the higher priority shots were available. Typically, after the opener on a 3 minute fight this would be th case just 1-2 times for me.
    As per the rotation in the guide, Windburst is higher priority than Sidewinders, so how would this only occur 1-2 times in a fight?

It doesn't count the precast for some reason.

As you can see, I cast it on cd with a ~1s delay most of the time. One time I delayed it way more than I probably should have, which caused the loss most likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't count the precast for some reason.
    Speaking of, since the buff, have you started activating Trueshot before the precast WB on pull, or do you still activate it after? I'm just going to check your logs to see, but figured others may be curious.

Deleted
    What should I go for in lvl90 talents for mythic dungeons as a BM hunter? The guide above says that it should be Murder of crows in most situations but I have seen a lot of hunters on streams going for barrage. I am new to this class so it confuses me a lot.

Does it now?

The answer is neither as you should be using Volley.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur View Post
    What should I go for in lvl90 talents for mythic dungeons as a BM hunter? The guide above says that it should be Murder of crows in most situations but I have seen a lot of hunters on streams going for barrage. I am new to this class so it confuses me a lot.
    What the guide actually specifically says is to take Volley for Mythic+. You spec Murder of Crows on low target count situations where you can get resets, and you spec Barrage effectively never (you would spec Barrage in EN, but if you're BM in EN, then it really doesn't matter either way). This is all stated clearly in the Talents section of the guide.

Not much going for Barrage in EN.

15+ Year Old Account
    I assume you mean for BM.

Yes, he asked for BM hunter.

Hey Azo

Ever since I replaced many "bis" 850 craft pieces, and focusing on haste, my damage just drops lower and lower.
    I also took out stormsinger fulmination and replaced with naraxas.

The end result, is that I feel I lost alot of agility, I might shoot a bit faster, but my damage deals less of a punch and crits way less.

I am sure when I stand still, this is perfect. But for Chaotic fights, raids, mythic+ with alot of movement and dpsing on the go, dodging etc. I just feel I fall behind every second I cant stand still.
    I just feel I did more damage with more agi, crit and mastery.
    When I introduced around 22% haste, on the cost of mastery, crit and some versatility my dps has plummited.

I am sure its worth, since you did the math, I just feel like its not paying off.
    It might just also be barrage's nerf that makes the difference, but I feel that my aimeds are just getting lower and lower.

Is it worth going 18 artifact in BM for M+? or just stay MM for it, atm i am 24 MM and 14 BM.

Quote Originally Posted by jellopoodin View Post
    Is it worth going 18 artifact in BM for M+? or just stay MM for it, atm i am 24 MM and 14 BM.
    There's some debate on the topic, though if you're at level 6 artifact research like you should be, it shouldn't take more than a day or so to get from 14 to 18 if you really try. I've been running 18 traits as BM and feel like I'm doing quite well, but I haven't tried MM (23 points) in anything above m+5 so i can't really say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajesto View Post
    Hey Azo

Ever since I replaced many "bis" 850 craft pieces, and focusing on haste, my damage just drops lower and lower.
    I also took out stormsinger fulmination and replaced with naraxas.

The end result, is that I feel I lost alot of agility, I might shoot a bit faster, but my damage deals less of a punch and crits way less.

I am sure when I stand still, this is perfect. But for Chaotic fights, raids, mythic+ with alot of movement and dpsing on the go, dodging etc. I just feel I fall behind every second I cant stand still.
    I just feel I did more damage with more agi, crit and mastery.
    When I introduced around 22% haste, on the cost of mastery, crit and some versatility my dps has plummited.

I am sure its worth, since you did the math, I just feel like its not paying off.
    It might just also be barrage's nerf that makes the difference, but I feel that my aimeds are just getting lower and lower.
    Why are you getting rid of your mastery? Mastery is quite literally your best stat.

Is there ever a point where haste caps out for BM and you favor crit over haste?

http://www.checkmywow.com/

This website is great for log evaluation, by the way.

You'll generally want ~90-95% cast efficiency as a general statement, but more than anything you're looking for the more specific metrics like Aimed Shot casts under Vulnerable and whatnot, and especially getting out all your possible Sidewinders and Marked Shots.

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/ZJ...0/14?tab=basic

Here's my Ursoc HC from a reclear, it's not perfect but it's a decent example of what is possible on a pure single target fight (albeit with light movement).
    Doesn't work for BM hunters sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    This has been fixed since Wednesday. Tuesday night I had issues all evening with it, Wed night on, not once.
    No it hasn't, because just last night in some Mythic+'s I was getting a decent amount of cancels on Barrage, even happened the moment I hit Barrage one time.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2016-10-01 at 06:10 PM.

Is AMOC now viable/better then Barrage? The guide got updated today, it says AMOC on cooldown. How should it be used in the opener?

the question is BM is superior to MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rarvus View Post
    the question is BM is superior to MM?
    No. Is not the question.