Deleted
    /cancelaura deterrance
    and /cancelaura hand of protection on some spells aswell.

Deleted
    Hello,
    I wanted to give a try to Azortharion's UI but I can't find a way to download the actual version ..

Quote Originally Posted by Snoddy View Post
    Hello,
    I wanted to give a try to Azortharion's UI but I can't find a way to download the actual version ..
    the link in the guide is not working atm, probs just a mix up, but from azor's sig you can get it https://goo.gl/jwE4Mo

I can't fix the unclickable links (they work fine in the origin doc, but in the PDF convert they don't, go figure), so I just put them there for copy-paste in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I can't fix the unclickable links (they work fine in the origin doc, but in the PDF convert they don't, go figure), so I just put them there for copy-paste in the future.
    Are the videos from Aldarana still up to date ?
    If not which profile should i use ?

They are still pretty much up to date.

There are a limited number of profiles to choose from. If the one that Aldarana shows isn't it, try the others, takes 30 sec.

Deleted
    Will try it after school !
    Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Snoddy View Post
    Will try it after school !
    Thanks for your time
    Don't use the 1080p version I've put up. It's widely out of date and hasn't been changed since I first uploaded the vid. Been meaning to fix it.....

I've made the trinket comparison easier to read and prettier. Also added multiple Kihra iLvls, also fixed some mistakes.

I didnt see mention of multishot or explosive trap in the MM guide. Are they not used even with a ton of adds?

Also when you say use Barrage with 1-2 mobs does that mean that we should always put Barrage in the rotation when there is greater than 1 add? But if there is only one mob, don't use it, right?
    Last edited by Dvorjak; 2016-02-06 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I've made the trinket comparison easier to read and prettier. Also added multiple Kihra iLvls, also fixed some mistakes.
    I noticed the 700 ilvl Beating Heart is really high on the list...I have 706(WF) and a socket...should I be using this more? I have just been using my 721 Socket Mirror and 730 coil for most fights.

We are on Archimonde now and ive mainly been using Mirror and Coil since we just started progression and some of our dps is lacking to say the least so we cant even push 1 doomfire although we have only been 1-2% behind most times and have pushed it a few times with only 1...its just not consistent enough to rely on it as a strat and when we were I was using Censer

Also have 740 censer

Been trying to get a high ilvl kihra but the highest ive gotten is 700 without upgrades out of 3 of them that have dropped for me
    Last edited by Nubulous; 2016-02-06 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    i think you use multishot at 7+ targets, explosive trap maybe 50+?

@Nubulous

The benefits to single doomfire are so big from a learning curve perspective that you should try,as a guild, to figure out what all else you can sacrifice to get there.

We had a good bench as a 2day weekend guild and we stacked a few more classes with high openers to get there sufficiently consistently. If you use ring between t=0 and t=1, it will explode before doomlord spawns and give roughly 1s reaction window for your agi melee to cancelaura soulcap 2nd proc on boss (rather than doomlord split). It made a huge difference for us after we cussed rogues and ferals out on wasted early soulcap cleaves. Or you ca n have your doomlord tank back him up just enough to still be in cleave range still leaving enough distance for soulcap to explode only on archi if they stand at max range.

I'd use bhotm+censer in your specific scenario.

I shortened the guide a fair bit.

question about trinkets.
    My crit is raid buffed 47.5%. On purpose because of some higher ilvl items without crit, but more agility.

Now i've got mirror heroic with avoidance and socket. It has the +75crit gem.
    If mirror mythic drops, will that be an upgrade? Or is the one with socket a better choice?

Deleted
    Based purely on stat weights it's equivalent to +15.75 agi, so it's a small DPS upgrade. Though you might want to use the avoidance one on some fights if you're having trouble with AOE damage. M Tyrant for example.

I have a dilemma. I was lucky and got the 735 Mythic WF Gun from Mythic Iron Docks (Haste/Mastery). Tonight I happened to get just a 715 Heroic Cursed Demonbone Longbow from Manno (Multi/Crit). Any insight which one would be better based on stats?

Install Pawn or use Ask Mr. Robot. Or you can do the math by hand, just multiply each of the stats on the Iron Docks weap by the "weight" of the stat. So if it's got 100crit 100x0.71=71, do that for all the stats and add them together. Then do it again for the bow, the one with a higher number in the end will be better. This is the same thing Pawn and AMR do. Since its a weapon though, assuming you play MM, the higher ilvl is better. Weapon damage is way more valuable than secondaries.

Sweet, thank you, much appreciated.

Deleted
    quick question: coil or censer on mannoroth mythic?