Rapid Fire = More Aimed Shots that crit + trinkets up = More powerful than if you spread your CD's apart. You'd get significantly less Aimed Shots within your -absolutely- most powerful time, in the opener where your trinkets proc and BL is up.

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but I'm having trouble grasping this.

The opener lists using RF on the pull. Assuming you could cast the same # of RFs in a fight, why is it not better to use it after 80%, especially if you have on-use trinkets? I understand there is a multiplicative effect: 1.3 (lust) * 1.3 (RF) = 1.69 --> 69% more haste instead of 60%. But surely 60% aimed shot crit is > 9% haste? Especially since during RF, you basically spam AS?

I'm sure I'm missing something here, I'm new to the class and just want to make sure I'm understanding the mechanics properly so I can do my job as well as possible.
    More auto shots and it brings aimed closer to under the GCD.

In addition to potentially reducing uptime in terms of the full fight length of both RF and on-use trinkets if you delay using them. Could be the difference between one last use near the end of a fight.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

AiS with LDSC+Pot up is literally like 100k crits, opening for up to 100k dps happens quite a lot.. Think with lust + rf it brings AiS down to around 1.3s cast time meaning youll gain like 5 gcds too

Fight lengths atm seem to float around 5-7mins meaning delaying can and in cases probably will cost you a usage
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Did anyone ever respond on Twitter about LDSD not getting reverted back to its normal crit after the trinket buffs?

Deleted
    How strong would the DMC trinket be if you managed to get it proc right after your rapid fire ends?

You could get it to proc outside of Rapid Fire if you swapped your trinket slots before pull (ideally 100seconds before the pull)

A little bit stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    Did anyone ever respond on Twitter about LDSD not getting reverted back to its normal crit after the trinket buffs?
    LDSC was already fine as it was really, it's valued the same as the Caster one(though Agi version has way more stats on the on-use part)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    LDSC was already fine as it was really, it's valued the same as the Caster one(though Agi version has way more stats on the on-use part)
    So the caster one that got buffed does not have the same amount of on use stats? That seems odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    So the caster one that got buffed does not have the same amount of on use stats? That seems odd...
    Tooltip is bugged, Blizzard is lazy, etc. etc....

thanks so much Azor for responding in such detail to my lengthy questions. much appreciated. will continue to lurk now :-) thanks again!

So since it is pretty easy to maintain 90%+ uptime on Sniper Training, isn't mastery better than versatility?

Deleted
    Is it just me or is kill shot absolutely bonkers? Did some normal/heroic yesterday and was like mid pack above 35% hp (17-30 people) then when boss died top 4 everytime. It feels absolutely crazy how hard it hits. Are there other specs with similar good executions or we just completely crush that niche atm?

Quote Originally Posted by D R E A D E D View Post
    So since it is pretty easy to maintain 90%+ uptime on Sniper Training, isn't mastery better than versatility?
    No, else the guide would note that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Is it just me or is kill shot absolutely bonkers? Did some normal/heroic yesterday and was like mid pack above 35% hp (17-30 people) then when boss died top 4 everytime. It feels absolutely crazy how hard it hits. Are there other specs with similar good executions or we just completely crush that niche atm?
    Don't think anyone else has anything on MM execute, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    unholy dk's have 45% execute lol, but it doesn't hit as hard as KS does I think

Deleted
    I need some help here guys on a probably obvious question, but I'm still not sure.

Ring 1 - 630 iLevel + socket - 94agi/141sta/67crit/55haste vs Ring 2 - 661 Warforged - 126agi/189sta/91haste/72mastery

I understand, that agi is our top stat, but I loose a whopping 1%+ crit from the switch and I just don't feel like it's worth it.

What do you think ?

The 661, it shouldn't even be a question. Have you not seen the multiple post in the last few pages or even looked at the OP's stat weights? The value of secondary stats isn't large enough and agility's value more then makes up for it. The 630 has only 9 more secondary stats then the 661 but the 661 has 32 more agility.
    Last edited by bandetyouko; 2014-12-04 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nheela View Post
    I need some help here guys on a probably obvious question, but I'm still not sure.

Ring 1 - 630 iLevel + socket - 94agi/141sta/67crit/55haste vs Ring 2 - 661 Warforged - 126agi/189sta/91haste/72mastery

I understand, that agi is our top stat, but I loose a whopping 1%+ crit from the switch and I just don't feel like it's worth it.

What do you think ?
    From the very first line of the very first post on the very first page of this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Gear Comparisonator (by Xeromus)
    Simply plug in the stats of both the items you wish to compare (after DOWNLOADING the spreadsheet under "File"), and it'll use the stat weights in this guide to rank the items on a point basis to tell you what is best. Credits to Xeromus for doing the Google Doc spreadsheet wizardry.

MM: {LINK TO GOOGLE SHEET}
    (I can't post links yet).

Guys please read OP first before asking questions. 98% of information is all in there.

Deleted
    Was on EU hunter forum and i seen a thread "what's best crit or multistrike" for mm hunter, i gave them the advice given by this guide with the advice to give a look and then this person start advicing that multi>crit and personal simcraft will be better than azortharions

MHDPS - 2.52
    Agility - 1.00
    AP - 0.91
    Multistrike - 0.43
    Critical strike - 0.39
    Versatility - 0.34
    Mastery - 0.32
    Haste - 0.31
    here's the thread http: //eu.battle/net/wow/en/forum/topic/12957535725 (remove space to make link work
    , the website doesnt allow me to post links)

Quiet iron because following azor's guide (since MoP) to the letter made me top dps yesterday in highmaul guild run in EVERY boss with 636 ilvl and 630 weapons with almost 20k stable single target dps, while there were 645+ dps and other hunter much better geared but unaware of the usefull infos here given
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2014-12-04 at 03:23 PM.