Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    how can the spring reveler's dandelion chestpiece cost 150 while the helmet 300?!

at the same time, that cool new sharkie helmet costs only 175...

April 1st is over, stop trying to be funny
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2024-04-02 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    how can the spring reveler's dandelion chestpiece cost 150 while the helmet 300?!

at the same time, that cool new sharkie helmet costs only 175...

April 1st is over, stop trying to be funny
    No clue. Why does the dress and hat ensemble cost more than the shirt, pants, boots, and belt (I think) combo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Ah yes throw even more high priced items on there so people who didn't bank tenders suffer because there's only one freeze slot.

GG.
    I'm not saving tenders but have around 7000. There just isn't that much worth buying so far. What on earth are you spending them on if you're running on fumes?
    Hi

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynexia View Post
    You literally get thousands for free.

But maybe you're right I should clarify... I buy everything good off there not literally everything. I have all the mounts they have put on there so far, I pre-ordered TWW and god a ton for free and played plunderstorm and got a ton for free too... Most of the stuff besides mounts and pets are the same thing every month just in another color variation, and those rotate... I've done full travelers log every month without missing a single one... If you don't try to buy literally everything every month these things are so easy to save up...

- - - Updated - - -

When you already have most the things that were on there to begin with it's been very easy to save 6k. Literally if it was available in game before tenders I had it already.

The dreadwake will be the first exception to this. Also all the transmogs will be back 100% at some point in the future there's 0 need to buy any unless they are super cool. the only bonus tenders I've had were from buy TWW and from Plunderstorm btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming that I didn't already have them. People get fomo, the transmogs will be back in like 3 months... some of them have already been up a few times and theres 0 point to buying low value items the only things that matters are mounts and pets so yeah... I have 6k.. You can doubt me all you like but it's really not that hard to get them
    Nah, your original statement was a flat out falsehood lol, you don’t have to try and act like they’re wrong, just be like whoops yeah, didn’t clarify.

Because I already had most of the mounts put up, and I buy only the things I want, and aside from Tenders you purchase bundles for, I’ve gotten every single tendy possible - and I only have about 2500 at the moment. You can lie, but math doesn’t!

If someone is legit buying everything, or even wants to buy a majority of items, they will not be able to save up. Just math.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    Nah, your original statement was a flat out falsehood lol, you don’t have to try and act like they’re wrong, just be like whoops yeah, didn’t clarify.

Because I already had most of the mounts put up, and I buy only the things I want, and aside from Tenders you purchase bundles for, I’ve gotten every single tendy possible - and I only have about 2500 at the moment. You can lie, but math doesn’t!

If someone is legit buying everything, or even wants to buy a majority of items, they will not be able to save up. Just math.
    I mean it wasn't really. as far as I'm concerned anything beyond the first 3 or 4 options aren't actual real choices for purchases anyway, those are extra stuff you can get if you want to but wasting tenders on those things is stupid imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynexia View Post
    I mean it wasn't really. as far as I'm concerned anything beyond the first 3 or 4 options aren't actual real choices for purchases anyway, those are extra stuff you can get if you want to but wasting tenders on those things is stupid imo
    Holy moving goalpost "the options I dont like also dont count".

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Holy moving goalpost "the options I dont like also dont count".
    Not really. it's more just people not understanding common nomenclature for the word "everything"... People commonly use the term "everything" when they don't mean literally everything..

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm not saving tenders but have around 7000. There just isn't that much worth buying so far. What on earth are you spending them on if you're running on fumes?
    not worth for you, but doesn't mean its not worth for everyone.

some of us collect pets, mounts and transmogs which means every month, choices have to be made because there is not enough tender to buy everything. EVEn if/when you have some of the stuff already