Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by value View Post
    Can anyone provide a haste spreadsheet for BM, at which break points you achieve one thenth of a second in decrease of cobra shot cast time?
    Haste scaling should be linear in that regard, as such there shouldn't be any actual breakpoints, even if your tooltip might not reflect that.

One point that might be of interest is getting Cobra Shot just below 1,5s. Meaning a pair would always take just about 3 seconds, which for most scenarios should be 'optimal' in the sense that it allows for clean/tight multi - cobra - cobra - multi or KC - 2x instant, 2x cobra - KC.
    In practice though, getting Cobra to that point without any Haste cds won't really be possible with current gear. More often than not, you'll have either Bloodlust, Focus Fire or Dragonspine Trophy up anyway, where with any of those you're already easily below 1,5s even without specifically stacking Haste on gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valtari View Post
    Haste scaling should be linear in that regard, as such there shouldn't be any actual breakpoints, even if your tooltip might not reflect that.

One point that might be of interest is getting Cobra Shot just below 1,5s. Meaning a pair would always take just about 3 seconds, which for most scenarios should be 'optimal' in the sense that it allows for clean/tight multi - cobra - cobra - multi or KC - 2x instant, 2x cobra - KC.
    In practice though, getting Cobra to that point without any Haste cds won't really be possible with current gear. More often than not, you'll have either Bloodlust, Focus Fire or Dragonspine Trophy up anyway, where with any of those you're already easily below 1,5s even without specifically stacking Haste on gear.
    There's was breakpoints back MoP with stampede, and should also be right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    duration stacks
    the multiplier buff doesnt
    yeah but it doesn't
    3x ES will just refresh it to 3 seconds with each shot.

just tested it again to be sure... wouldn't that mean I have to weave in AS between each ES to make use of the 15% multistrike-dmg buff? (which would end up being a dps loss)
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-03-01 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    yeah but it doesn't

just tested it again to be sure... wouldn't that mean I have to weave in AS between each ES to make use of the 15% multistrike-dmg buff? (which would end up being a dps loss)
    It does for me. Duration stacks with each ES.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    yeah but it doesn't

10 seconds of the buff.

Deleted
    edit: holy crap I was looking at the ES *de*buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    Hi fellow hunters. I've got a few questions about (BM) Hunters since I recently changed to BM. I have a few different scenarios. Anyone with good ideas please share the love!

1. Let's say Bestial Wrath is active with 2 seconds left on the buff. Do I killshot twice, or do I Kill Command once and killshot once? What's the priority here? Same goes for Barrage... What to do with 2 sec left on BW buff, do I Barrage once or do I killshot twice? Or one barrage + one killshot?

2. Let's say BW goes off cooldown but KC is still on a 6 sec CD.. Do I activate BW anyhow and just get one KC in the BW, or do I wait 2-3 sec so that I can use KC twice?

3. Cooldown on KC. BW comes off CD. Killshot availabe. Do I activate BW instantly, because stalling cooldowns generally isnt good, and then fire the 2 killshots during BW and just one 1 KC, or do I killshot twice and THEN pop BW to benefit from 2 KCs during the BW buff instead?

4. Got Gara as spirit beast pet. Using stampede minor glyph to make all pets during stampede the "same". Trying to cast the "spirit mend" heal from Spirit Beast on me, but I only get one heal. Is this nerfed? Because I'm fairly sure this used to be a "big cooldown heal" that we had during stampede since it would get a heal from all 6 pets simultaneously. Someone said it could still be cast 6 times during stampede but it had to be on different targets. I tried this but couldnt get it to work. Any clarification on this one?

5. What about the prowl ability on pets, should one use it? The pet has a 50% slow so I would assume it takes longer time for the pet to reach the boss, meaning it would do less attack(s). But maybe the 20% dmg increase on first hit makes up for it? Anyone did the math here?
    Not too sure about 1. and 3., depends on too many factors and will vary depending on the exact situation.

Regarding 2.:
    Should mostly depend on how much focus you have at that point and what else you could spend the globals on. If you can fit 2x cobra in without overcapping, probably do that first before popping BW. If you've got full focus and would need to dump with Barrage/AS anyway, just use BW.
    Delaying BW by a couple of seconds isn't too bad with the 2p since as long as you're not using any KCs without BW when it's off CD, you shouldn't be losing any uses unless you get no proc for the entire minute after that.

4.:
    They changed Stampede multiple times during MoP, one of these changes made the pets only use auto-attacks instead of auto-attacks+basic attacks+special abilities (e.g. buffs, stuff like Web for spiders, and Spirit Mend). Spirit Mend still is pretty good right now even without Stampede shenanigans. :P

5.:
    Having Prowl on autocast is usually a bad idea, but you can activate it manually before pulling a boss and use the 'move to' command to position your pet in range for KC. That way, your first KC will actually get the 20% damage bonus for about 5k free damage and might even reach the boss a bit quicker than otherwise (which honestly is pretty minimal all things considered, but should still be worth doing if you can be bothered to). Just be careful not to pull the boss by accident doing this, so far I haven't had any problems with stealth detection though, not sure if that's even a thing anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc7a92d682ef; 2015-03-01 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Is it worth min-maxing the Basic Attack for upcoming burst cleave damage by toggling it off and on aslong as your pet doesn't cap focus or do you "lose" too many Frenzy stacks due to less attacks over all this way?
    Last edited by mmoca60c1676f3; 2015-03-01 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Azor changed from Haste>Mastery to Mastery>Haste.
    What will u guys do ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeykong View Post
    Azor changed from Haste>Mastery to Mastery>Haste.
    What will u guys do ?
    replace my haste gems/enchants with mastery gems/enchants.

Deleted
    Which cloak is better for SV. 695 mastery and haste (from BRF) or 680 crit and multistrike (From Ironmaiden)

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Which cloak is better for SV. 695 mastery and haste (from BRF) or 680 crit and multistrike (From Ironmaiden)
    MS cloak for sure, unless the other one has a socket in it, but you didn't mention that.

Worth dropping a 680 and 685 to 665 tier for 4pc as BM?
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varony View Post
    Is it worth min-maxing the Basic Attack for upcoming burst cleave damage by toggling it off and on aslong as your pet doesn't cap focus or do you "lose" too many Frenzy stacks due to less attacks over all this way?
    Yes, it's worth it if you manage to get it right, especially since this might cause you to get 1 more basic in over a short period of time. If you keep it on autocast, it might go off just half a second before you want to start cleaving.
    Remember that if you're saving FF as well, your pet will get some focus from that when you activate it, so factor that in when considering overcapping.

This will most likely take some time to get used to. Also, if you screw up, you might lose tons of DPS from forgetting to turn it back on again. Or randomly hitting the key to toggle off on single target without noticing :P

Deleted
    What are you guys doing with your pet as a BM while in P2 Oregorger?
    Keeping it on the crates or on the boss?

I got the feeling that keeping it on the boss is not that sustainable because the pet is only in range of the boss when BS or Dash are ready but on the other hand the crates are so fast down.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradoc View Post
    What are you guys doing with your pet as a BM while in P2 Oregorger?
    Keeping it on the crates or on the boss?

I got the feeling that keeping it on the boss is not that sustainable because the pet is only in range of the boss when BS or Dash are ready but on the other hand the crates are so fast down.
    MM works good for OG, basically KS is always up during roll phase, of course Surv is good to because you can keep dots rolling on him and boxes while he's tumbling around. Basically for me, no los issues with Surv or MM but los issues for BM. I didn't like BM on him cause the pet just looks confused unless you do boxes only and they aren't close enough together to reliably BC them so you only get to barrage, man how I wish we could tri-spec!

How bad is FS for BM? I miss having all that focus to play with

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    How bad is FS for BM? I miss having all that focus to play with
    It isn't bad. Even favorable for AoE for being able to use more casts other than multishot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valtari View Post
    Yes, it's worth it if you manage to get it right, especially since this might cause you to get 1 more basic in over a short period of time. If you keep it on autocast, it might go off just half a second before you want to start cleaving.
    Remember that if you're saving FF as well, your pet will get some focus from that when you activate it, so factor that in when considering overcapping.

This will most likely take some time to get used to. Also, if you screw up, you might lose tons of DPS from forgetting to turn it back on again. Or randomly hitting the key to toggle off on single target without noticing :P
    Thanks.

For anyone who's interested aswell and wants to bind the toggle, the command is /petautocasttoggle Claw/Bite/Smack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varony View Post
    Thanks.

For anyone who's interested aswell and wants to bind the toggle, the command is /petautocasttoggle Claw/Bite/Smack.
    Actually, I'd recommend using 2 seperate binds for this. At least that's what I felt more comfortable with because that way, there's no need to double check if it's on or off at any moment.

/cast [@pettarget] Claw
    /petautocaston Claw

and

/petautocastoff Claw

is what I've been using. Not sure if the /cast Claw line really does anything for triggering it a little bit quicker, didn't seem to hurt though.

I tried binding the activation to Multi-Shot at some point to save the keybind, but that didn't really work out as I hoped it would. Sometimes I'd already be spamming the Multi-Shot key (while in GCD), therefore using Claw before the shot actually goes off. Even when paying attention to that, I think there was a small delay for Beast Cleave being registered, so the basic attack would go off just a bit too early.
    Micromanaging this can be pretty stressful though while paying attention to other stuff as well, so I'm not sure if I'd generally recommend this. It's pretty satisfying if you get it right though.
    Last edited by mmoc7a92d682ef; 2015-03-01 at 08:36 PM.