Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrysteel View Post
    Yes.

And then the tank walks a few yards away and you get 0 dps from them. Ever hear your warriors scream about ravengers, or death knights screaming about defiles, mages screaming about crystal, etc etc when a tank moves slightly? Well, thats basically what this trinket is for hunters.
    i do have the experiance with the crystal as mage. ugh sounds nasty seeing as evrey tank seems to have built in to move as soon you put crystal out.

Anyone watched Method kill video for Arch mythic? I noticed Rogerbrown had a "number" displayed on his Aimed Shot counting his Thrill of the Hunt proccs. What's up with that? I just got the normal glow and had to set up shitty weak aura to easily track my TotH buff count. Having a "3" "2" or "1" displayed would make keeping track of that buff a LOT easier. Anyone wanna help out? I'll link the video in case u dont know what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6ipbVOWvY

Looks like WA to me. I have it set up the same way, except it also shows the time I have left to use up the stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    Anyone watched Method kill video for Arch mythic? I noticed Rogerbrown had a "number" displayed on his Aimed Shot counting his Thrill of the Hunt proccs. What's up with that? I just got the normal glow and had to set up shitty weak aura to easily track my TotH buff count. Having a "3" "2" or "1" displayed would make keeping track of that buff a LOT easier. Anyone wanna help out? I'll link the video in case u dont know what I'm talking about.

AdiButtonAuras

They are just text buff WeakAuras, I made them for him in SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    They are just text buff WeakAuras, I made them for him in SoO.
    Would you like to be so kind and link them here? I really just know the _really_ basic stuff in WA, otherwise I wouldn't ask for this. Thanks in advance

Edit: Actually, this was really basic. I just fixed it ingame. Thanks for the heads up though!
    Last edited by Muckey; 2015-07-29 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted

Been using a similar version, looks like this:

the weakaura string is very simple:

Code:
    dmuTjaqjfankKYPqsRcj8kKOzPOUfrSlfKHruhtultrEgrAAq4AQkBJG(MimokX5uOUNQk1(ua4GeqlKa9qcqtKa4IKOQ2OQOpQa0ivvXjjrSsvvTti6NKOmusKwQQk5Pknvs6QKOkJvb1zvGMRcXEb)venyPomQwmj8yOAYI0LvzZQsFMqJgP60q51KOIztQBtjTBk(nkdNsTCjphX0P66qA7kG67kGmEfsNxvy9KOs7xyidQWIbRsm(vVC8BeLGZmKreOcmnM)i5pOg)QKQ0lmTM960VFqnoSeyNgkpK8qcH1kSPWMcQW(Ym(IPCpa5ecyXzAwbQaYm8uOqeYcLZwKLIy8N0Cc4vY3hGuk8eHfzPwKowO803KLpPz4vYNqWHnfJyR5puVrDyhGK4pSCChJziGkSeNxoOcBklPOMnqGcytzjjmutkiiSPSK4OeNzfualHHAsHvjg)Qxo(nIattvMHmIslUlr6qYJSmutkze1Buppetue2uwsRhHWfpqb4Gd7dL9(sohEk5llnllmlluQ084pewGxjiqal3GzL7ymdOclX5LdQWIZ0S6xWtHJNKMTiluwQqeiK)(GxjFFWMIwChJzs6pSpyRtZDSb(GLRTPZvFyFWY1205kfvtoyXzAwjqazgwCMMvdi8mrIeYJZjKLripwEkHm8k5tkSOKlPxCdrZ9deewuYLKRTPZbfWMIwChJzGndlk5sIZ0SceewV4gIM73tudoS15OLj6xudUJXm0SlMyDeYC0eNx(WZrtCE5dohD6PD(WZrNEANpi14F0rRz4CD0kyOg8taWio3GFr)7OTYD6drWm0SlMyDes0ueTvUtFiBmQX)OJUohTmrtCE5dhnLrtZUyI1rirtr0PN25dtDoAIZlFWOPmAAkyOg8taWio3GFrtr0PN25dsn(FM04pS21rohwIgl9CMnSCTnDo80IqechNZYJZtjsyz6dEL8Ha2rbKYW(aqkdlotZk1h2hSeV4yI0DbKPzfSeCU(EaiZWsW56BuazgwCMMvprn4WwNJwMOFrn4ogZqZUyI1riZrx55OfZZrRiphnpphDnnhT40C0kMMJMprn(hD015OLj6khnLrtZUyI1rirtr00QPOLeDLPsDoAXC0ugnn7IjwhHenfrttCkAjrlMPsDoAf5OPmAA2ftSocjAkIMMIPOLeTImvQZrZZrtz00SlMyDes0uenn(u0sIMNPsn(FM04pSfZ5(biLH1lUHO5(P(W(Gvbd1GFWIZ0Ssq4jIVX5XYFFYtiYchBjdVs(qaoSw5ygqfwV4gIM7N6d7dwIxCmr6UAXnen3pyj4C9nkGmdlotZkbciZWIZ0SAabKzyrjxsV4gIM7hiiSPOf3XygyZW6f3q0C)EIAWHTohTmr)IAWDmMHMDXeRJqMJM48YhEoAIZlFW5OtpTZhEo60t78bPg)Jo66C0YenX5LpC0ugnn7IjwhHenfrNEANpm15OjoV8bJMYOPzxmX6iKOPi60t78bPg)ptA8hw76iNdRcgQb)GLRTPZbKYWokGug2haszyXzAwP(W(GL4fhtKUlGmnRGfLCjXzAwbcclotZkbHNjKIiHmclwKLAryISqPWRKVpyXzAw9e1GdBDoAzI(f1G7ymdn7IjwhHmhDLNJwmphTI8C088C010C0ItZrRyAoA(e14F0rxNJwMORC0ugnn7IjwhHenfrtRMIws0vMk15OfZrtz00SlMyDes0uennXPOLeTyMk15OvKJMYOPzxmX6iKOPiAAkMIws0kYuPohnphnLrtZUyI1rirtr004trljAEMk14)zsJ)WwmN7hGugwcoxFpaKzyXzAw9l453yPiYFiSilnpjfrIm8k57dCWH1lmrXRavyXzOgxz2xXDwb7aawuYjGmuJdcclod14WMHToRkZ(kUZky)9VHToRWMLH1WTEeqfqMHvLEHP1rZEJ2PFr)dQXbhwCuIZSMKow6bRJz9sbh2rv27l5Ca5N0HKTyXIWezlj(GDGWsD6WtliKfMyA8hc5ecLkeHf4vcIXWAxmX6ieLwhogbJzaKYW(YmoScaRWikvPWAqTQwyIIxraKzyPFyI0D4PqeYF5j5SWjzzeJhpbVsqKawSuyvPxyAD0S3OD6x0)GA8OxNJRCiWQz8uqfwNRpJdQWsWmI6dqMNG1kQ2XavWbhwI9HdQWsWmI6dqMH1kQ2XavazgeeCWHfLCjDU(moiiSPyVVy4OA)bOcRvuTJbQGdoSfh)avyTIQDmqfCWHfxZjeqfwcMruFW(JYdPQY)xGdlk5sIR5eciiSftFGkSwr1ogOco4GdBDIymJ6d7dw)g1bhwoOcRk9ctRJM9gTt)I(huJdRsm(vVC8BeLGZmKreOcmnM)i5pOg)QKQ0lmTM960VFqno4WoWaYmIPm4aa

I've heavily modified Clampy's Weakaura Set to look like this (you can see the ToTH icon above my Stampede is grey until it procs, then it lights up and says the stack numbers on the colored icon):

https://i.imgur.com/5sFaoLP.jpg

Here's what it would look like when it procs (far left icon):

http://i.imgur.com/KMQaAb3.png

clampy's set: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...unter+weakaura

Azor, Niix, or any other with Mythic experience. Care to share any tips/tricks for Gorefiend progression? My guilds current issue is add control. Getting them low inside the stomach and being able to be killed easily outside so we're not kiting like crazy and splashing one another with Surging Shadows is our goal.

Things we've thought of:
    -While in the Belly Binding Shot directly in the middle of the room, and Explosive Trap (Glyphed) combo in attempt to knockback and stun multiple adds.
    .......This option preferably when low on Focus and cannot CS or AiS any adds to drop their health low immediately.
    -Ice Trap on the outside only when multiple adds are being kited near each other - otherwise GCD better spent on abilities to kill them
    -Concussive Shot only when needed on adds not already slowed and/or about to kill someone.
    -Switching to Glaive Toss for the inherent 30% slow on adds

Quote Originally Posted by Orionid View Post
    Azor, Niix, or any other with Mythic experience. Care to share any tips/tricks for Gorefiend progression? My guilds current issue is add control. Getting them low inside the stomach and being able to be killed easily outside so we're not kiting like crazy and splashing one another with Surging Shadows is our goal.

Things we've thought of:
    -While in the Belly Binding Shot directly in the middle of the room, and Explosive Trap (Glyphed) combo in attempt to knockback and stun multiple adds.
    .......This option preferably when low on Focus and cannot CS or AiS any adds to drop their health low immediately.
    -Ice Trap on the outside only when multiple adds are being kited near each other - otherwise GCD better spent on abilities to kill them
    -Concussive Shot only when needed on adds not already slowed and/or about to kill someone.
    During progression, we were more worried about killing adds than splashing Shadows. Shadows by itself even splashing 3x on one person will never do enough damage to kill that person, so it's not something you necessarily need to worry about, just try to keep the 5 yard buffer as often as possible. I never personally tried the Explosive Trap glyph though I thought about it once or twice, I just forgot to put it on for the fight, but I'd assume it could actually be really useful since I saw Thunderstorm work really well downstairs. One thing one of our hunters pointed out is that using Concussive Shot downstairs on CD helped drastically with adds, so that might be something you should try and on that same note drop Ice traps upstairs on top of newly spawned constructs so they are immediately slowed for their fixate. As far as Glaive Toss goes, I tried it a couple attempts myself while one of our other hunters still uses it, but I honestly didn't think it was worth it since a) Barrage can be better upstairs if you can position it to hit more than one construct and not fuck up soul damage and b) it's exponentially better than Glaive Toss during Feast of Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Barshot View Post
    As far as Glaive Toss goes, I tried it a couple attempts myself while one of our other hunters still uses it, but I honestly didn't think it was worth it since a) Barrage can be better upstairs if you can position it to hit more than one construct and not fuck up soul damage and b) it's exponentially better than Glaive Toss during Feast of Souls.
    Most of what you said sounds right, but how do you figure Barrage is exponentially better for Feast of Souls given Feast is purple single target (in comparison to simply using Aimed Shot/Chim Shot)?

The chances of fucking up soul damage from an off Barrage (depending on where your souls are being placed) seems too high.

I wasn't using GT on first night of attempts, but I probably will from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyquest View Post
    Most of what you said sounds right, but how do you figure Barrage is exponentially better for Feast of Souls given Feast is purple single target (in comparison to simply using Aimed Shot/Chim Shot)?

The chances of fucking up soul damage from an off Barrage (depending on where your souls are being placed) seems too high.

I wasn't using GT on first night of attempts, but I probably will from now on.
    Exponentially wasn't the right word, just the one that popped into my head first. I don't find the slow/damage of Glaive Toss of enough use to run it over the 2-3 uses of Barrage I get on constructs towards the later phases of the fight when people get broken out earlier for no particular reason. As far as feast goes, I guess I should of worded it better by saying that I use it towards the start of the phase to help with the tank add. It's not needed, but damage during Feast isn't something I'm worried about anymore. GT is probably better for progression, but I didn't care to run it. Just seems like a personal preference.

wtb a nice new clean ui. pst plz

Deleted
    Hello dudes i have a doubt.

i got HC fel-spring with +75 crit socket, but i have 2 other trinket to combine: Mythic humming blackiron trigger and HC mirror of the blademaster. Which trinket is better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orionid View Post

Things we've thought of:
    You are doing most of the things correctly.

Downstairs: binding shot, frost trap, explosive trap knockback and concussive shot on the adds. If there is a melee down there with you, dont hit the add hes hitting (be efficient with targeting). Spend your focus on aimed shots on high HP adds for CA hits, and keep switching around once they are around 50%. Its much easier to deal with 3 adds coming out around execute range, than 1 add at full HP.

Upstairs: Have a mouseover killshot macro to finish off adds across the room fast and easy. Use a targeting macro (/tar gorebound essence) to to kill the Essences (healer adds), and have your healer call out on TS when high HP essences are about to spawn so the raid is ready to swap. Only concussive high hp constructs. Glaive toss is good for progression, exactly because it slows and is fast low focus damage. Don't be afraid to save chimaera for essences/constructs if its coming off cd, and adds are about to spawn. The majority of damage on gorefiend will be done during feasts anyway.

Having 3 hunters on this fight makes the constructs easier to deal with, but 2 hunters and a couple warlocks can also do a fine job. Make sure you are all specced Lone Wolf for better execute and movement damage.

Consider sending an extra person down with the healers, just to take care of adds to avoid getting overrun (run into pool and die). Moonkins or hunters are a good pick for this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Hello dudes i have a doubt.

i got HC fel-spring with +75 crit socket, but i have 2 other trinket to combine: Mythic humming blackiron trigger and HC mirror of the blademaster. Which trinket is better
    I'm fairly sure Coil will be way better than HBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I'm fairly sure Coil will be way better than HBT.
    He's asking for a trinket of those two to pair coil with. Mirror + Coil is bis outside of m mirror instead of hc, and hc doesnt have a scaling ap coefficient so the on use does the same damage other than the slight loss of agi.

Looking over our most recent heroic clear I'm noticing that the Felmouth Frenzy food is doing on average only 0.8% of our hunters DPS, ranging from 0.6-1.0%. I suppose that as we get more gear it's to be expected that the food buff will contribute less and less of our overall damage but I was wondering if anyone has done the math/sims to see whether it is still worth using. We're 714 ilvl btw

Also I'm not a fan of how much variance there is from pull to pull with the Fel Lash damage, some attempts it will do 2-3x more damage than others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deatzh View Post
    He's asking for a trinket of those two to pair coil with. Mirror + Coil is bis outside of m mirror instead of hc, and hc doesnt have a scaling ap coefficient so the on use does the same damage other than the slight loss of agi.
    Thank you deatzh

Deleted
    was using kazzak trinket(the good one) and stone of elements. but just got a warforged normal mirrior. confuseed which one i should replace.