Deleted
    So...dmc trinket is shit?

It's second-best when upgraded and even better for the other specs, doesn't make it shit. :V

Damn it should have waited on equipping the non upgraded DMC trinket. Its at the bottom again

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhhhhhh..............

Good guide. Nice read. Props.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It's second-best when upgraded and even better for the other specs, doesn't make it shit. :V
    I doubt I'll be able to get the upgrade anytime soon. Only thinking about the 640 one.

Yeah, that one isn't really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Can anyone link the numbers on stats for MM hunters? I don't really know if ilvl upgrade is worth when the higher lvl item has got shit stats

645 boots 144agi 103versality 84master
    vs
    630 boots 126agi 84crit 84multistrike
    645 boots 144agi 103versality 84master
    144+46.35+36.96 = 227.31

630 boots 126agi 84crit 84multistrike
    126+42.84+40.32 = 209.16

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he's just being too complicated for you, apparently.

Stacking two crit procs does not have an exponentially scaling effect like stacking Crit with anything else.

Do more damage + cast faster = exponential and positively stacking effect.
    Do more damage + do more damage = you just do more damage.

In this case, Crit + Mastery would be do more damage + crit more.
    I am confused. Stacking two crit procs is a multiplicative increase, as would be stacking any procs which do a direct damage increase.
    If stacking two trinkets with a 25% crit proc, you'll end up with 56% more damage, correct? (first proc, increase your crit from base to base*1.25, second proc triggers, increases it to base*1.25*1.25?)

If stacking this with an equivalent proc of mastery that increases your damage with 25% (since mastery increases damage and crit damage, whatever the percentage needs to be to get a 25% damage increase), you'd end up with base*1.25 - from the mastery proc; then the crit proc on top will increase damage by base*1.25 (from mastery proc) * 1.25 (from crit proc).

What am I missing?

But trinkets don't proc percentage crit, they proc crit rating.

1 trinket procs 1000 crit, another procs 1000 crit. You don't then get 2200 crit or something, you just get 2000 crit for a flat increase.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-11-27 at 06:17 PM.

After feedback from some people on the trinket method/gearset used, it's been updated. Again. Yes, I know.

What trinket is GRP again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    What trinket is GRP again?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=114549

Whats the DPS of each spec right now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Whats the DPS of each spec right now?
    That depends on your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    ah missions trinket.

When comparing the BSoA to the DMC trinket, you say in most gear sets, the DMC trinket will be favorable. Are you referring to the 665 version or the 640 one?

Offtopic question!!

Does someone know why Azor's panda looks in a cool position like this and with this cool face: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    vs
    My panda looking in a stupid position and with nonsense face like this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adkip/advanced

Is it just because his panda is horde and mine alliance or this any other reason?
    Last edited by Madkip; 2014-11-27 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    azor hafz dem skillz

Is simcraft survival spec out of date? ( the sim on the main page ) the SV profile is using Dire Beast/ Stampede instead of ToTh/Crows.

Deleted
    Hey is it possible to run Simcraft with the Darkmoon Trinkets, Lucky Coin, Primal Combatant's Insignia of Conquest(660 PVP) and both Highmaul Trinkets(normal and heroic)?
    I don't think, ich will get 2 better Trinkets than the 620 PVP Trinket and the 640 Darkmoon Trinket till the Release of Mythic Highmaul. The 660 version of the Insignia could be a decent alternative for the second id.

The way SoW is any good for MM just doesn't make any sense to me. As long as were not gearing around it, we'll have nearly 40% crit especially when the fillament procs. That means that in the opener and whenever the weapon enchant procs the DMC trinket is basically wasted.. So why is it near the top?