Deleted
    ah so having a 730 is even better then nice.

Hey Guys

Hey guys just wondering what is BIS for BM as had a few disagreements about it as I followed askmrrobot.com/wow/best-in-slot/generic/hunterbeastmastery(Azortharion's build) basically had to hand over Heroic Warforged Portal Key Signet to a MM even tho I won the loot roll and according to WoWHead and Mr Robot its my BIS and the raid team told me they don't Acknowledge Mr Robot.

So was wondering if you guys could help me out with a BIS list and Pawn Wieghts here is my Profile

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/J%C3%A4germe%C3%AFster/simple

Deleted
    if am not wrong 50% crit is soft cap for actual adds in raids? it's only the bosses that we need 53% for right?

I have some questions about the trinket choices:

1) The main reason Kihras is good is because it can be lined up with ring burst, while Censer may not proc during ring, right? The static stats of both are pretty bad.

2) Kilrogg: I would argue that adds spawn frequently enough and are high enough priority during progression so that Coil overtakes the others, especially if you stay outside all the time.

3) Archimonde: Why is Mirror mediocre for phase 3 progression? Is it because ring is used on infernals so Mirror doesnt help there? If I dont have Kihras, do I still use Mirror over Censer/heirloom?

4) Xhul'horac: You list Mirror/Coil above Kihras, so probably the description for Kihras has to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    if am not wrong 50% crit is soft cap for actual adds in raids? it's only the bosses that we need 53% for right?
    Most adds are lvl 102 iirc, so 52 % crit is needed.
    Last edited by Calenleya; 2016-01-10 at 02:30 PM.

1) Kihra is good because RF + Ring lineup, yes.

2) Probably

3) Because you can only feasibly hit the boss with it (and Source, I guess), not Infernals. Only Infernal value of Mirror is a decently strong passive.

4) Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    9th of January: New section for per-boss trinket choices and other tips.
    Those are great, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Calenleya View Post
    I have some questions about the trinket choices:

1) The main reason Kihras is good is because it can be lined up with ring burst, while Censer may not proc during ring, right? The static stats of both are pretty bad.

2) Kilrogg: I would argue that adds spawn frequently enough and are high enough priority during progression so that Coil overtakes the others, especially if you stay outside all the time.

3) Archimonde: Why is Mirror mediocre for phase 3 progression? Is it because ring is used on infernals so Mirror doesnt help there? If I dont have Kihras, do I still use Mirror over Censer/heirloom?

4) Xhul'horac: You list Mirror/Coil above Kihras, so probably the description for Kihras has to be changed.

Most adds are lvl 102 iirc, so 52 % crit is needed.
    Maybe I'm being stupid here, but what the heck is Khiras?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Maybe I'm being stupid here, but what the heck is Khiras?
    Trinket from Oshir in Iron Docks that has on-use mastery. Since the latest patch added mythic WF items a high level Khiras is actually a viable raid trinket if you can get lucky and get a highly rolled ilvl one.

Deleted
    hey, i tried around a bit with my gear and now i am using censer / khiras (715(705 2/2) with socket) in every fight. the thing is adds die so fast that mirror can not do more dmg than the other trinkets with my gear. Also my overall dmg on priority adds went up , even when using coil, i am doing less dmg. (could perhaps be because of my high crit value O.o)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaw View Post
    hey, i tried around a bit with my gear and now i am using censer / khiras (715(705 2/2) with socket) in every fight. the thing is adds die so fast that mirror can not do more dmg than the other trinkets with my gear. Also my overall dmg on priority adds went up , even when using coil, i am doing less dmg. (could perhaps be because of my high crit value O.o)
    can't use pseudoscience for much.

Try and point out any reason why your priority target dmg would be higher besides unreproducable anecdotal evidence.

Deleted
    can't use pseudoscience for much.

Try and point out any reason why your priority target dmg would be higher besides unreproducable anecdotal evidence.
    ok i will try to provide some data as soon as i can

Anyone notice that on procs Sniper Training's buff stays the same on the UI? Is this correct or a UI bug? What I mean is that you have a base 11% mastery, you proc Khiras going up to X%, the buff still shows 11% unless you do a stutter step and 3 seconds later it shows the buff again at the correct mastery. What I'm asking is, is the stutter step necessary to update the buff or is it just incorrectly displayed and you will still get X% mastery still?

It's a bug, check your character pane.

It's a bug, check your character pane.
    Character pane changes, yes, but the buff stays the same. What worries me was that Blizzard snapshots things like bleeds and dots and worries they did this with that buff proc as well. Didn't know if anyone actually tested it or if it was an assumption of the buff being bugged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaw View Post
    ok i will try to provide some data as soon as i can
    nvm i was comparing 2 incompareable fights

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Character pane changes, yes, but the buff stays the same. What worries me was that Blizzard snapshots things like bleeds and dots and worries they did this with that buff proc as well. Didn't know if anyone actually tested it or if it was an assumption of the buff being bugged.
    Buffs affect the character pane, the character pane is what affects you.

The notion that you could snapshot a higher Mastery (with gearswapping) for the opener and such was killed a while ago, because buff tooltips don't overrule what the actual character pane says, as usual.

How do you manage your focus between CS casts, if you have ToTH? Do you prioritise casting them so they don't get munched by the next CS or do you prioritise building up focus to at least a certain amount in case your 2pc procs?

Deleted
    Its 720 Kihra is strong enough to outpreform M coil with socket ?
    Also we can use both Kihra and Blademaster with 1 button macro for 13 and 14 slot use command

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Its 720 Kihra is strong enough to outpreform M coil with socket ?
    Also we can use both Kihra and Blademaster with 1 button macro for 13 and 14 slot use command
    The guide's been updated to include more versions of Kihra's trinket.

As i have been quite unlucky with trinkets i want to ask a question that might have been answered before

In the list of the trinkets comparison (seeing that the latest update has kihra's 735 ilvl version) are all versions of the trinkets upgraded to 2/2 in the chart (for those that this is possible)

I am sure i can restore back a Mythic Beating Heart of the mountain that i have removed and since it is not upgratable am wondering if it is better than hc censer or better than 2/2 heroic censer

stone of elements can also be 2/2 and am not sure if that there is the normal or ugprated version
    Thank you and apologies if it was already answered but the information about the upgrades is not in the guide and that confuses me about how to read the data.