Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Depends, do I get the money the second I promise? I tell him yes, then buy a meat factory and live the rest of my life as a carnivore.
    Such question obviously imply that there is some protection from these things, magic/conracts or whatnot.

Hell yea, grab 10 milion and then eat all the steaks in the world. Who would take all that money back?
    S.H.

10 million dollars for a healthy diet? Sure. I'm already half way there anyway
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Hell yes.

However it'd be hard doing it by myself, cause I often go lazy and just eat whatevers in the fridge. As a vegan (at least I think so) you have to make a lot of the food yourself and I just ain't dedicated enough. I'd have to hire a personal chef!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

I'd go for it, most people live to eat ...some eat to live, I will handle it.

oh god yes. i only eat two meals a day anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    Such question obviously imply that there is some protection from these things, magic/conracts or whatnot.
    Magic contracts confirmed.

Does that make me a muggle or a wizard if I accept the deal?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Are.. Are you human?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you. After commiting to a vegetarian lifestyle, It only then occurred to me how.. repulsive the texture of meat is. You're chewing on what was once a hairy living thing and you can feel the muscles and tendons squish in your mouth, ugh.
    Do you realize that vegetables are also living beings, dont you?

Fuck yea, bring on the veggies.

I don't even like eating anyway. It's a pain in the butt and it takes too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Hell yes.

However it'd be hard doing it by myself, cause I often go lazy and just eat whatevers in the fridge. As a vegan (at least I think so) you have to make a lot of the food yourself and I just ain't dedicated enough. I'd have to hire a personal chef!
    it depends on what you strive for. In threads about veganism people acts like average carnivore joe diet is perfect and balanced, you can chuck some b12 pills (maybe even throw that aside, because nowadays almost everything is fortified with vitamins) and eat whatever you like including nachoes and fries, results would be simular if not significantly better

Deleted
    No, i would not. monetairy reward and i have to miss out on something that i genuinely enjoy for the rest of my life? Don't get me wrong, i can understand why people go vegetarian/vegan, and ofcourse as any sane person i like money, but i like a cut of beef at supper after a hard day of work just a tad bit more.

Hell yes I would. I can use synthetic proteins right?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

It would suck but yes. Could do a lot of fun/good stuff with that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Vegan, absolutely no; cheese and milk is non-negotiable. Vegetarian for that amount prolly yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    only real plants no synthetics.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    completely vegetarian or am I allowed to eat fish?
    either way I would take the money and split it with my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    10 million dollars for a healthy diet? Sure. I'm already half way there anyway
    Veganism is not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I feel you. After commiting to a vegetarian lifestyle, It only then occurred to me how.. repulsive the texture of meat is. You're chewing on what was once a hairy living thing and you can feel the muscles and tendons squish in your mouth, ugh.
    I think you just described how I feel about eating plant matter. CRUNCH CRUNCH MMMM CELLULOSE.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm.... so Vegan means that you don't eat any product that come from an animal.... so what about printed meat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. There isn't enough wealth on this planet to convert me to vegan. If I was wealthy, I would want to eat out at fancy steak restaurants and not eat vegetables/nuts for the rest of my life.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.