Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    probably Plane of Fear. my guild was already into Kunark raids at the time so I got damn near a full set of Thorny Vine for my Ranger. It was so bad ass! I wore that shit all the way up until Forest Stalker gear in SoV.

Joined a VoA PuG about an hour and a half after hitting level 80 on my very first character. At that stage I was beyond clueless. I'm talking about parading around in levelling greens, stacking stam and bathing in fire like they were going out of fashion. The only reason I remember it is because of the experience of seeing this two-storey tall boss kick people around a room.

That single day of absolute failure inspired three years of competitive raiding and I found myself pushing for server firsts just over 4 months later.

Wrath4Life /rose-tinted-goggles
    -Vin-

Old Zul'Gurub on my druid, like 20 minutes after dinging 60, Druids were pretty rare back then I guess :-P Had no clue what I was doing tbh

Deleted
    Karazhan stuff.

My very first raid ever was Gruuls Lair. I had just joined the guild and had 1 purple to my name (my wand slot). As a holy priest I was assigned to heal the Mage tank on High King and I kinda freaked out...."Mages can't tank for shit! This is going to suck! Flash heal spam aaaah!" But it turned out alright and we ended up killing it after almost the whole nights schedule.

I ended up getting my second epic ever-> T4 shoulders baby haha. Man I even remember the name of the Mage I had to heal since I was tunneling him so hard haha. BC was my 'good ol days' of raiding. Kinda miss it a little bit, but I think going back to a 20 man format will bring some of the epic feel back for me since I've been 10 man for so many years.

Karazhan was my first raid, i had only just started tanking a week before was very nervous. It was brilliant, such a blast my young nephew was a dps and we all performed well. Such nice memories of happy moments.

not the earliest but definitely the best / early memory -

getting targeted by Buru the Gorger in AQ 20 -> running away in ghostwolf form up the entrance ramp -> panicking and falling down the top side of the ramp -> getting stuck halfway up the vertical ramp wall -> glitching boss causing it to spin on the ramp like a disco ball -> receiving never ending rage and mockery from guildies.

Pretty much a precursor for my wow life 9 years later.

Deleted
    First raiding memory is my brother asking me to take over on his tank back in vanillia when he had to leave right when they were about to pull Onyxia. Safe to say it didnt end well. First raiding experience was Karazhan again with my brother and a bunch of his friends. They only took me in caues I was a shaman and had usefull totems.

Deleted
    Zg 20man. Pala "healer" with equal amount of talent points used in each spec. Rigth after i dinged 60 with the same spec. Took me, My father and My brother in a total of 18days played to get there.
    The fun started in kara When had My own char, and i Was waaaaaaaay better. Since then i have enjoyed raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raiding memory was being called in by my guild to tank the Curator in Karazhan. I had prepared my armor for weeks. I was so pleased with myself when he went down after the first wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winning a 245 neckpiece in ToC. My first "epic" item!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

running MC for the first time and getting tier gloves straight away

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core on my rogue, great times. I remember zoning in and feeling really nervous, and when I saw the giants my eyes were like O.O
    I remember really liking the music though, and when we finally got to 37 people we started on the two initial giants; I remember just leaving my DPS up to muscle memory and trying to find my character most of the time. We wiped, laughed about it, and went after the giants again after recovering and getting 3 more to round up the raid to 40.

I followed that raid till the naga boss (can't remember his name now) and I was so excited I didn't care that no loot was received that day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I did Naxx-10 about 2 months after WotLK dropped on my fresh lvl 80 DK. I was 2H Frost and pulled 1800 DPS. We did all but construct because our group DPS was too low lol. The RL whispered me afterwards and told me that If I needed a run anytime to just see what his plans were =)

I believe my first raiding memory from this game was a raid on Crossroads. Like most people I had no mount so had to run there on foot.

As for dungeons and raids, my first pve raid was a 10 man Scholomance. First "raid-raid" was when a BRD group I was in converted to raid and entered Molten Core after doing Attunement to the core. We stood around watching those huge giants for a while.

Deleted
    The first thing I really remember was earning my raidspot in my first raiding guild.

"So, Wyand, your job is to get out your Voidwalker pet and have him tank that little add to the right and heal him throughout the fight. While you are doing that, you need to use banish on the add next to it and make sure it stays banished until I say you are done."

one of my first buddies i met and i used to put together Ubers and aq20 pugs since out guild atm was too small to really raid. we failed a lot but it was pretty fun. we did a few MCs but it went to hell after the first boss.

Deleted
    i saw my brother raiding so i rly wanted to try it out so i borrowed his account a bit and ran MC with his friends....pretending to be my brother....

i left after a while scarred for life by all ppl telling me wtf was wrong with me

pvp'ing since then

10+ Year Old Account
    Two, happened same night.

My guild was running MC for funsies, they outgeared the place. They took me on my war, who was pretty much all in greens. I automatically got every piece of Might that dropped, since our tank didn't need any of it...and every piece dropped. However, that asshat took the shoulders because they looked cool. So I got every piece, including the BoE pieces, in one run, minus the shoulders that I didn't get until I solo'd it at 85.

When I got done with that, I took my (human female) warlock in a PuG into AQ and killed the centipede boss, and that skimpy pink dress dropped. Two priests started fighting over it, wanting it for their off spec. I was the only other caster in the group. Eventually the raid leader ML'd it to me :-) The priests were pissed. Was the only Vanilla epic that char ever saw, and I used it well into BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Wiping on Molten Giants with an almost full 40 man raid, with a handfull of non 60's aswell. Good times ;D

We had some experienced warrior who had played on US server leading us, in the end I think we made it to Lucifron, and pulled him like..once.