Finished my daily in the quickest time ever!

Today i just finished typing an email, and looked at the clock. Figured I had enough time to get in a few hearthstone matches. So i opened up the game, saw that i had the quest to win 2 matches with a mage or a shaman. I selected my mage and hopped in for a match. Matched against a druid, but he quickly conceded before I ever saw what cards I drew.... I'm like, "okay easy victory." Went in for another match, this time against a mage. He quickly conceded before i ever saw my cards. I'm like, "okay!" Easiest 40 gold i ever earned. I looked at the clock again. Less than two minutes!

Has that ever happened to anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only half, I had a shaman/druid quest today, first opponent just left when he could.

I had the pally quest and faced two murloc decks in a row. They both conceded after a single consc.

Not quite as fast lol.

What happens if you get 3 daily quests, and you log in the next day? Can you hold more than 3 at once? Just wondering as I heard it's best to not do the dailies until you have had a chance to re-roll them to try for 60 or 100 gold quests. My question is, what if it's the third day and I've used my re-roll per day and none are 60 or higher? Do I just do the quests or will I get a 4th one the next day?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    What happens if you get 3 daily quests, and you log in the next day? Can you hold more than 3 at once? Just wondering as I heard it's best to not do the dailies until you have had a chance to re-roll them to try for 60 or 100 gold quests. My question is, what if it's the third day and I've used my re-roll per day and none are 60 or higher? Do I just do the quests or will I get a 4th one the next day?
    You can only hold a maximum of three quests. Previously you could log on the fourth day, complete one of those you had and get a new one. Now that doesn't work anymore, so logging in with three quests will prevent you from getting one that day. Just complete one if they're all 40g so that you free up a slot for the following day's quest.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    You can only hold a maximum of three quests. Previously you could log on the fourth day, complete one of those you had and get a new one. Now that doesn't work anymore, so logging in with three quests will prevent you from getting one that day. Just complete one if they're all 40g so that you free up a slot for the following day's quest.
    Okay thank you Still learning everything I can. Do you happen to also know about the pirate or murloc achievement? Do I just need to have owned them at one point in my hearthstone career, or do I need to make sure I never disenchant one of them ever? (Not that I plan on disenchanting really anything)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Okay thank you Still learning everything I can. Do you happen to also know about the pirate or murloc achievement? Do I just need to have owned them at one point in my hearthstone career, or do I need to make sure I never disenchant one of them ever? (Not that I plan on disenchanting really anything)
    You need to have at least one of each at the same time.

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I had 2 games where it kicked me out of the game immediately with a loss today. Didn't dc me from the game, no lag, etc. just both avatars exploded at the start and I was handed a loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I had 2 games where it kicked me out of the game immediately with a loss today. Didn't dc me from the game, no lag, etc. just both avatars exploded at the start and I was handed a loss.
    It will say defeat (as it does when you draw a game), but it doesn't actually count as a loss for arena purposes or rank purposes.

If you log in that 4th day, you won't get a new quest. However, if you finish 2 (or 3) quests, the next day will give you 2 quests (that day and the previous day where you did not get a quest but logged in). Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    It will say defeat (as it does when you draw a game), but it doesn't actually count as a loss for arena purposes or rank purposes.
    And yet it did, for ranking purposes.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    And yet it did, for ranking purposes.
    Very odd and I imagine extremely annoying. Is this a known issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Very odd and I imagine extremely annoying. Is this a known issue?
    I've never had this before today, even last week when I repeatedly saw the "you have lost your last game" it wasn't counting. This time I DIDN'T see that message yet lost a star each time.

I keep rank between 15 to 20.
    Concede whenever I have a winning strike.

However, I slowly climb to rank 5, because some starting hands are too good to not play.

I notice it happening on my lock quite often in low ranks

I played a token heavy deck in a deck I had that was chock full of board clear and removal. I finished the kill 40 minions quest in one game.
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    You must be facing the bots, who mass concede then play games to farm golden heroes.