Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You know why you have a problem with Blizzard? Because, somehow, in your brain, THIS:

We're still satisfied with AMZ being a talent. (Celestalon)
    Raiding is only part of the game, and it's not necessarily ideal in all, or even most raid encounters. It's a viable choice. (Celestalon)

Somehow translates into this:

TRANSLATION: Fuck you. Ill openly admit that AMZ is bad right here in my response, but we don't care. Its viable

Great reasoning.

Deleted
    I don't think the examples you provided were very problematic.
    That being said, I think Blizzard should seriously re-think their social media strategy - people like Celestalon shouldn't be answering to direct questions on Twitter, he doesn't have the people skills required. Same goes for many other devs.

They have some good ones, Watcher is always good and it seems their Artguy Chris Robinson also has the right touch when it comes to handling difficult customers.
    In general I think they should take a few steps back from their current incredibly accessible social media strategy - perhaps let the CM's front it all a bit more.. and let the guys who are good with people come forward - and keep the dudes who'd rather stay in the backkground stay there.

They need to deal of a lot of crap which can after a while make people grumpy if they meant to or not.

Deleted
    "celestelon comes off as an arrogant ****** " ...this is new and exciting information. 10/10, would read again.

wrong forum to oppose blizzard @OP

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a constructive way to disagree with developer feedback. Posting to call the developers "fucking idiots", "chodes", and take everything they say and twist it with hyperbole is a bad idea.

Closing.