Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Fable: The Lost Chapters
    Ah, thought I was the only one. This game is my childhood.

And W3 : I think I would not like to forget that game, but rather revive the whole experience.
    I wanted to play World of Warcraft so bad, and instead, I had to play that ugly rip off of AoM, but eventually I fell in love with that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    If you could forget entirely the story/gameplay of one game (I don't know how, scientists invent the machine from Eternal Sunshine or something) and have the chance of experiencing that game as completely new again, what game would you choose to forget? Would you choose any? Do you think if you did experience that beloved game now, but as new, do you think that you would you love it as much?
    Either MAss Effect Trilogy as a whole, Tomb Raider reboot, or The Last of Us...hell why not all three....

Lunar: The Silver Star. Loved that game so much. I'd say it's neck and neck with Xenogears for how invested in the story I was. But both of those the first time... Great experiences.

Augh, this is a hard one.It'd either be:Fallout:New Vegas, Deus Ex:Human Revolution, Timesplitters 2, or Metal Gear Rising.

Bastion, game is truly art
    Hi Sephurik

Probably Skyrim. I've put countless hours into modding and playing it and would love to be able to explore without walking into a dungeon and immediately remember where the enemy is going to be and what "story" the dungeon follows. Part of the reason I love Oblivion to this day - Sure the dungeons were faceless mazes but it added to the allure and adventure of the world. When every dungeon has some memorable quest attached to it then it takes away from replay value. Though it would be cool if they had randomizing interiors based on your save game so every dungeon was different.

I would of said Oblivion but it is just as enjoyable as when I popped it into my ps3 for the first time all those years ago. Suppose if this was a time machine thread I would without a doubt go back to then - Good times.
    Last edited by Godric; 2014-08-14 at 04:45 AM.
    Mighty one, never forget.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Half life 3.....mmm..this is strange I remember nothing about this game now..