Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    People need to stop suggesting wc3 heroes as new classes. Pretty much every single wc3 hero ability has been handed out to some one in wow already.
    Well, the Goblin Tinker and the Goblin Alchemist hero abilities aren't in any class currently. Both of those ability sets would work with Gnomes as well. So you have both factions covered right from the outset.

I'm pretty sure that those two are the only WC3 hero units left that have zero abilities in existing classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bard Class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Well, the Goblin Tinker and the Goblin Alchemist hero abilities aren't in any class currently. Both of those ability sets would work with Gnomes as well. So you have both factions covered right from the outset.

I'm pretty sure that those two are the only WC3 hero units left that have zero abilities in existing classes.
    Which should be a pretty big hint of what the theme of the next class will be.

As for the Tauren Chieftain, we already have Warriors and Shaman. Tauren also have Warstomp already.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2014-08-09 at 03:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any class with the name of a race in its title is going to make it into WoW as a playable class. Maybe just "chieftain" but not "tauren chieftain."

I'm gonna play a gnome tauren chieftain.

Looking at the title alone, I'm just gonna say no. Worst idea ever.

Like seriously? A class based on not only a race, but of a Horde-themed band? No thank you.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It's hard to tell if people aren't accepting the OPs joke, or are continuing on with their own joke pretending to take it seriously.

Crap, or maybe they're all serious this time instead of all joking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Elite Tauren chieftain = bard

I have a post on my concepts for bards already. They sing (heal), dance (melee), and use a puppet (pet ranged dps).
    I would love a bard sooooo much. It'd be my main Q_Q......

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Which should be a pretty big hint of what the theme of the next class will be.
    Demon Hunters? At least according to all the heavily-foreshadowed, subtle-as-a-brick 'hints' of an upcoming 'Burning Legion'-centered expansion.

Now, seriously, to the topic at hand:
    While, technically, at least according to Blizzard, there is potential for every class idea under the sun, I believe the 'Tauren Chieftain' class wouldn't work. First, it has the exact same name as a melee, warrior-esque hero unit of Warcraft 3, the Tauren Chieftain. Second, there is nothing truly unique about the TC other than 'wielding a musical instrument'. It sounds a lot like a bard. And last but not least? It's apparently completely exclusive to the Taurens, leaving all the other 12 races with nothing.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-08-12 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Dark ranger and/or demon hunter.