Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I beat wowhobbs in a Hearthstone arena and may have seen Bajheera in an lfr but it could've been someone else with the name.

Deleted
    I don't care about YouTube Kiddies, so no. And I only play SC2, BF4 and D3 online.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother killed Totalbiscuit on Planetside 2. Myself? None that I'm aware of.
    Hey everyone

I spent a few hours grouped with Jack Pattillo of Achievement Hunter on SWTOR, which was really cool because I am a long time fan of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    Once played a game of smite with someone from TSM, and once I ended up in Mike Preach's video about the new UBRS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to play ranked PvP on SWtOR when the people on my server stream (they are all Imps). Which means I run into them almost every match. Which turns into a great thing to listen to while I kill their team mates.

Yes, I played with a few. During the initial alpha phase of Heroes of the Storm half the population playing were streamers/youtube people. And there was like... 20 people total playing the game. You couldn't help but be matched up with Total Biscuit or Kripparian over & over. They were like the only bros playing consistently.

I've ran into LoL pros every now and then. I once played a game with Tabzz where he WRECKED the entire opposing team as a 47-1 Vayne. The four of us normal players were just like ward monkeys and little else. Tabzz dismantled the enemy team single handed.

Another time Saint Vicious played Wukong in a game I was part of and likewise made every one else look like the rank amateurs we were. Although unlike the above where I was fortunate to be on Tabzz' team, this time I was on the receiving end of a pro player's assault. It was the opposite of fun.

I was in a few world class progression raiding guilds across World of Warcraft, Rift and Star Wars The Old Republic. So it is a matter of course that some of my guildmates were youtube/streamers. And I suppose in part one can say they played with me as a top tier raid tank from my Everquest days to present, though I do not stream or make vidoes.

I have also played Diablo 3 and Path of Exile on stream with ZiggyD, Buttercupbrix, Kripparian, Moses, Manocean, Fireknight, Ivanlesco, Kongor and Shinobi.

Edit: And Archeage alpha/beta had a lot of streamers playing. Again, it just happens because streamers are all who are mostly playing a game in that phase of development.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-08-09 at 12:37 PM.

Met totalbiscuit quite a few times around the time when Tribes Ascend was just getting started and he played that a lot. Other than that noone i can think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fought against Trille and Mehh in 2v2 once. Couldn't ever kill Mehh because storm bolt/charge/shockwave/chastise into fear/MC is fucking balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    lots of them are friends, so yes I guess?

excluding friends, meh not really. got Wickd, Alex Ich, Gosu Pepper and a few others in soloqueue, or some LoL streamers like Guardsman Bob or Gross Gore, but nothing over the top or particularly memorable.

as a mini-popular youtuber i get the occasional "are you the real mione?" pm once in a while which makes me chuckle.
    Well are you or arent you? Lol XD
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I remember seeing Jesse Cox and wowcrendor during Mist of Pandaria's beta. Outside of that, nah.