Another little milestone for me.

Another 101 statistic boss kill nailed!

F.A.Q:

Why do you do this?
    No reason, is something to keep me entertained.

Goal?
    All bosses that give statistics at 101 kills, each raid size, each difficulty (Some take over 8 years because there is an statistic for several difficulties and sizes)

Do you think you are better than everybody else for doing this?
    Why would I? This takes no skill, just dedication, insanity and time.

Why should we care about this?
    No reason, I just like sharing my accomplished goals.

Why some bosses have more than 101 kills?
    Well, I am the kind of person who doesnt farm mounts on dif toons (or even pets, or even buys caged pets) even when everything is account wide. Not on main, not worth it to me.

Why is Archimonde kills so low?

He was bugged for a very long time not giving statistic kills.

Why 101?
    At first it was 100 but now is 101 because it seems more fun...

Hey! What you do is kinda fun, can I join you for this?
    Sure, just check my OpenRaid and Add me as a Friend to find my weekly raids: http://openraid.us/users/index/19349#summary

Thanks for reading.

P.S: If this is posted on the wrong forum let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-08-08 at 09:35 PM.

Did you get your legendary? Would be a shame if you ran all those annoying Felmyst runs only to still be lacking the nicest looking bow in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Another 101 statistic boss kill nailed!

F.A.Q:

Why do you do this?
    No reason, is something to keep me entertained.

Goal?
    All bosses that give statistics at 101 kills, each raid size, each difficulty (Some take over 8 years because there is an statistic for several difficulties and sizes)

Do you think you are better than everybody else for doing this?
    Why would I? This takes no skill, just dedication, insanity and time.

Why should we care about this?
    No reason, I just like sharing my accomplished goals.

Why some bosses have more than 101 kills?
    Well, I am the kind of person who doesnt farm mounts on dif toons (or even pets, or even buys caged pets) even when everything is account wide. Not on main, not worth it to me.

Why 101?
    At first it was 100 but now is 101 because it seems more fun...

Hey! What you do is kinda fun, can I join you for this?
    Sure, just check my OpenRaid and Add me as a Friend to find my weekly raids: http://openraid.us/users/index/19349#summary

Thanks for reading.
    So what happens when you run into the need to kill a boss again after the 101st time?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Did you get your legendary? Would be a shame if you ran all those annoying Felmyst runs only to still be lacking the nicest looking bow in the game.
    I ran past the fire once(seems like it doesn't block you like it should anymore) before killing those two bosses just to find nothing else spawns after them until you do. T'was a sad day.

Also, even if it's odd to me, congratz OP, it's a strange goal, but I suppose it's no stranger than getting a panda to level 90 without leaving the starting zone.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    SO will you no longer run those ones? or will you keep running each one to keep the numbers level?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So what happens when you run into the need to kill a boss again after the 101st time?
    That is the best part of it, you dont! (Well, I dont) Tuesday comes and I feel like its done and I dont have to step a foot in that raid ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Ya, long ago. Actually is the legendary that took me least amount of time. Very lucky me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    SO will you no longer run those ones? or will you keep running each one to keep the numbers level?
    Never again, ever. There is always an statistic kill to do so I keep myself busy in that field.

Deleted
    Why do you have 39 friends online?

Deleted
    Are the statistics account bound?

From the bosses that drops legendaries and mounts, which you have completed, which ones didn't drop the legendary or the mount?

Also, gratz, pretty impressive to see such devotion to such a simple idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Why do you have 39 friends online?
    You mean is too much or too little or, why you asking? I have many friends as a result of several OpenRaid runs and crossrealm stuff I did since it came up. If you mean is too little well, nobody likes me. WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    Are the statistics account bound?

From the bosses that drops legendaries and mounts, which you have completed, which ones didn't drop the legendary or the mount?

Also, gratz, pretty impressive to see such devotion to such a simple idea.
    Most (almost all) of statistics are NOT account bound, boss kills are not. Only very few statistics are. I only recall mounts owned which basically is the only thing that is TRULLY account-wide. Everything else is not really account wide, is just a fake "showing" which is something poorly done by Blizzard in my honest opinion.

I am only missing a few mounts from boss drops, one of those is Invincible (so far 126 H25man kills iirc) and Mimiron's Head (80+ Yogg+0 kills 25man so far or so)

About legendaries, I am missing 0. The only legendary I never obtained was Atiesh and only because I didnt have enough time to do so, it grabbed me completely by surprise.

Thank you sir, I like been devoted to this game in every aspect of is since is the game i really really love