Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

If you could bring one person back from the dead for just one day

Who would it be and why?

I would bring back my Mom and let her know how much we miss her. I never got to tell her a proper good-bye when she was in the hospital with throat cancer. The SARS scare in Toronto made it even worse because they would only let 1 person into the hospital at a time..so that really limited my visitation.

The main reason and this might sound really pathetic. I want her potato/egg salad recipe. I dream about her salad sometimes

Deleted
    Jesus, get the full story off him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe my Dad's father. To give my Dad some extra love because of how his quality of life is average/painful, it's sometimes hard to watch.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Harald Bluetooth just to ask him why he converted from Norse mythology to Catholicism, although the tale of why he converted is pretty common knowledge it still would be cool to ask him.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not cool, that's how homunculi are made.

Nikola Tesla.

Then he'd get to spend the whole day actually putting all his ideas down on paper so we can find out if any of them were actually legitimate.

I cannot say anyone.

Those that are dead are dead. I delt with it and moved on. Sometimes it hurts but the hurt is part of me now.

My best friend and ask him why.

Yeah, totally selfish of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winston Churchill

My dog Max. I'd tell him how sorry I am that it all ended the way it did and how desperately we had wanted to get those 4 extra days with him before having him put down...his hip gave in suddenly, more sudden than anyone had anticipated, and we had to go in the middle of the night. We didn't even have time to give him all his favourite candy, take him to the ocean...I'd do all those things and more for that one single day.

Or maybe I'd bring someone back that could answer whether there really 100% an afterlife and if we get to meet the ones we love again, 4 or 2 legged. That would also be enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, that's how you get zombies! No bringing people back from the dead! But on a serious note, I don't know...I guess it would be pretty interesting to bring back a great person (like Jesus or Martin Luther King jnr) and see their reaction to the crap people do in their names (the MLK thing was done in the boondocks, good episode actually). Other than that it'd be interesting to bring back a completely normal person from a random period in time and see their reaction to modern day living. Imagine how shocked a person from 1930s depression America would be seeing how much we overindulge and throw perfectly good crap away, it'd be a very interesting experiment.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler. I would just take him to a synagogue and let everybody there beat him to death.

Or maybe William Wallace. Would watch braveheart with him and have him explain everything wrong with it, then record it, and send it in to cinema sins.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Marilyn Monroe, if I could fuck her without any worry of necrosis or STD's from beyond the grave. Otherwise..

Hitler, so I could spend the entire day kicking him in the nuts.

Or, Jimi Hendrix.

Actually, Id say Adolf Hitler. Just to get a chance to talk to him (He's actually a strange man considering how much parts of his personality differed from what the Nazi turned into).
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Teddy Roosevelt, to whip the United States back into shape.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Actually, Id say Adolf Hitler. Just to get a chance to talk to him (He's actually a strange man considering how much parts of his personality differed from what the Nazi turned into).
    I was totally gonna go with Hitler, i can experiment with my torture fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Nikola Tesla.

Then he'd get to spend the whole day actually putting all his ideas down on paper so we can find out if any of them were actually legitimate.
    he did put them on paper, someone destroyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    I was totally gonna go with Hitler, i can experiment with my torture fantasies.
    All this violence towards Hitler haha....what does that say about him and us?
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Can you speak Aramaic or Hebrew?
    Nope, but the son of god could communicate with me or prove he is full of shit once and for all. The camera will be streaming live.

Leonardo Da Vinci. He could probably save humanity if he got to play around with the tech we have today... I mean, the man was way further ahead than his time when he lived...