Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    is Time warp still in the game? If so, mages now have 2 raid buffs and hunters get one..which seems lesser
    Hunters have a lot of other features Mages do not, and vice versa. You're not looking at the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I think this pretty much seals the deal that they won't be even considering flying in Draenor. It'd mean disabling the stable buffs like 20% faster flying and using abilities while mounted.

I can see my dreams of fantastic Nagrand screenshots just burrow away...not fly, obviously...
    Stop jumping to conclusions to create drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    In-game the faces are really different from one another and very cool, I just checked. These pics are misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortavius View Post
    Stop jumping to conclusions to create drama.
    You are free to speak your mind, I am free to air my concerns, like it or not. It was not to create drama though, so you can stop making such claims before telling others what to do or not.

I have a hard time seeing them allowing mounted actions while flying, but as a previous poster said, perhaps the speed is related to overall speed nerfs. And I can continue hoping.

Deleted

this is the same character creation settings.
    if you think the old version look better, you deserve a kick in the teeth.
    they look somewhat similar tho, kinda like a meth before/after picture.

Garrison update...check. Character remodel update...check. Yup, typical WoD news release. What's next in the in-game store?!

15+ Year Old Account
    I see Garrosh, no matter which face I look at. D:

Also, that phoenix mount looks very alive to me, and not a pile of ashes. (I know It's A'lar, and the item that summons it is Ashes of A'lar)

I don't think they really thought about the whole "same-face" thing when they were designing the new character models; it's obvious that it was an afterthought that was only brought to their attention when players started to complain about it.

They all still looks extremely similar to each other, in my opinion. It's not really that big of a deal though. Players wanted updated models, not a variety of facial options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    Garrison update...check. Character remodel update...check. Yup, typical WoD news release. What's next in the in-game store?!
    What are you even trying to say with this comment? Can you not get it past your tinfoil hat that not everything is related to the Blizzard store?

I'm not happy with the facial changes shown here.

I chose the top face, far right (the one with small golden eyes and dark rings around his eyes) for my character for the extremely evil, dark rings around the eyes.
    The new version doesn't have those, and in my opinion loses all of the personality of the face.

Now, I understand this is probably just a first pass, but I hope they'll revisit these soon to add in the unique darkness to some of those faces.

Deleted
    I'm torn on the Stables... looks fairly weird to have a rocket with its engines running, while standing still, in a stable box full of hay.

Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    is Time warp still in the game? If so, mages now have 2 raid buffs and hunters get one..which seems lesser
    Technically hunters have like 10 including bloodlust/heroism. So hunters have more opportunity to come to a raid if it came down to choosing a player based on the buffs they provide.

Plus you can't forget about the myriad of other utilities that hunters have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zassou View Post
    I thought we were promised Troll design previews last week...?
    According to the tweet they would either be showcased this week or next so they havn't broken their initial word.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I think this pretty much seals the deal that they won't be even considering flying in Draenor. It'd mean disabling the stable buffs like 20% faster flying and using abilities while mounted.

I can see my dreams of fantastic Nagrand screenshots just burrow away...not fly, obviously...
    Interacting with objects while mounted is what Druids can already do in flightform.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveshots View Post
    So.. you will be able to see your mechanical mounts (rockets, choppers etc.) wander off to stacks of hay?
    Awesome!
    My video is in french, but yeah, my Mekgineer"s Chopper was "eating" hay in my stable on beta....

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthus View Post
    My video is in french, but yeah, my Mekgineer"s Chopper was "eating" hay in my stable on beta....

In that case I am so getting the stables just to see my Pink Love Rocket and sky-golem eat hay.

Deleted
    i accepted few months back that flying might not be in the exp at all and having the faster mount speed can only be a good thing i look forward to finnaly getting into beta to test out all these new features

Having rockets in the stables or anything mechanic, looks retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to look a lot better with the extra faces! Tho I agree it needs a few more 'dark eyed' faces like the original orc faces. But it's a good start

Shame Flames of X is going away, it was a small QoL button but I can live with it. The 20% mount speed isn't labeled as just ground or both ground and air, I doubt it'll make it to flying mounts so is it crazy to think they really might skip flying all together in Draenor? Personally, I don't think I'd mind it that much. I enjoy walking around on ground mounts and believe it does indeed increase immersion. WoW has so many beautiful zones, yet nowadays most you see of it are the tree tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Zassou View Post
    I thought we were promised Troll design previews last week...?
    No, we weren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Opherius View Post
    Having rockets in the stables or anything mechanic, looks retarded.
    Then don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.