Something nice for a change of pace

Given all the discusses of war, death, destruction and mayhem on the general forums today, I thought I'd post something more uplifting.

http://kdvr.com/2014/08/08/11-year-o...motherapy-bag/

Three years ago, Kylie Simonds was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a soft tissue cancer.

“I lost my hair and always used to get sick easily,” Kylie told WTNH.

“I used to have to use the I-V poles and I always tripped over all the wires. It was hard to walk around, and I always had to have someone push it for me because I was kind a weak when I was in chemo.”

So Kylie came up with the idea of a pediatric I-V backpack.

“They are very light and they’re more convenient,” she said, compared to the poles normally used. “To have something small for them and not as big like when I first went into the office, I was like — whoa — those things are huge and scary.”

The prototype won a number of awards at the recent CT Invention Convention.
    Smart kid made something useful for people after going through a terrible ordeal.

Link to her gofundme page, if you are interested in more information.

http://www.gofundme.com/bz01ds

Deleted
    Clever kid.

But really, OP? 'There has been too much talk about death and war recently; so here's an 11-year old with cancer'. Much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Clever kid.

But really, OP? 'There has been too much talk about death and war recently; so here's an 11-year old with cancer'. Much better.
    cancer survivor who helped invent something great for other sufferers. get all the information before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Clever kid.

But really, OP? 'There has been too much talk about death and war recently; so here's an 11-year old with cancer, who decided to make the daily lives of thousands of patients worldwide better'. Much better.
    Fix'd fer ye
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P