Heroic (or any difficulty really) Siegecrafter

While I understand that destro, or warlock for that matter, would be more useful on the floor, I am one of the better able members of my raid group that can handle the belts. I have read all the posts talking about how this is a dumb strat but at the end of the day if it is what gets us the boss kill I really don't care how dumb it is. That being said, for anyone else having difficulty with their group and having the belts done on a regular basis, glyph Eye of Kilrogg, use your eye to go around the rim of the pipe and jump over to the platform. Stay in your eye (about 30 seconds left on it) and have tank to pull timer, once boss is pulled drop your teleport and you can avoid getting the debuff every time.

And for the record we've tried hunters (plural) a monk and then various teams and have been at this boss off and on with people taking breaks since April. Just got back at it last week and the belts seem to be the bane of our raid.

Never thought / heard about the 'lock portal thing. Might have to give it a try. Just as a backup-backup in case our backups die. I mean at that point we're probably just fucked anyway, but sometimes it helps to keep the attempt going for a few more seconds to practice a specific mechanic (for us the magnet phase on heroic is our wall)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    If your raid members are unable to do the belts then i wish you good luck on heroics garrosh :/

hasn't this been known? warlocks in my raid have been doing this for months. in 25 man we only send classes up that can bypass the debuff so we only have to run one group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    hasn't this been known? warlocks in my raid have been doing this for months. in 25 man we only send classes up that can bypass the debuff so we only have to run one group.
    I saw a video of this from months ago but no post so I figured I'd make one in case no one else knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypantz View Post
    If your raid members are unable to do the belts then i wish you good luck on heroics garrosh :/
    We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Deleted
    No clue about this . Def not showing this to my guildies either ^^ happy we got hunters that are on that duty. So i can just slack on dps mines