Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think part of my "problem" is I guess I dress how people typically associate with teenagers and i skateboard, which people also associate with being young.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the opposite of everyone in this thread. I have looked 25 for 6 years. I am now 25. I finally caught up, but I've been frozen in time it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Stop making the mistake of growing a beard. Nothing more ridiculous then a 17 yo wearing a beard.
    GET OUT OF HERE lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yes. I'm 29, still look more like 24, and I consider it a great thing in most contexts. I'm fairly sure that when I'm 40, I'll still look early 30s. Having a few awkward years of people thinking you're young is worth it in exchange for decades of looking better.
    Damn those young looking 24 year olds compared to the 29 year old prunes

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotie? I hope people dont wear those any longer

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im 20 and look 15

It'll get better. I had the same problem til I was 24 then I kinda just "popped". some things that helped me look older were shaving my goatee (as others have noted, that's a mistake) and keeping a shorter haircut. smoking probably sped up the process too, but don't do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Gotie? I hope people dont wear those any longer
    Yes everyone in a given generation should all look the same. In 10 years let us mock what is popular now.

Goatees don't work on everyone, but if you have a face that it works for, why not?

EDIT: Come to think of it, depending on how loose or strict your definition of a goatee even is really makes calling them out even more odd. I tend to define them as chin facial hair. You know, the literally most popular form of facial hair on the entire planet. Obviously if you're hoping people still don't have them that would suggest you are thinking of pretty extravagant and ludicrous chin hair.

Or you just hate facial hair in general.
    Last edited by Tyrgannus; 2014-08-12 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    When I was 20 people gave me 28 yrs. I am 28 and they give me 28yrs. I guess that's good?

Might to do with height. I am 198cm tall so they always gave me more while I've seen some poor 160cm guys who were over 30 but looked like 15yo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look my age at the moment (22) but if I'm completely clean shaven with no stubble and I let my hair grow out a bit, I'll instantly look 5 years younger.