Finally Got Taskers!

After thousands of blood shards, Kadala was finally nice enough to give me some Tasker and Theos. It was a piss poor roll, but I was very excited. I gave them a try, and lo and behold, they are a pretty large damage decrease, increasing my Ghom kill time by 20%. So sad...

Deleted
    GZ! I was lucky enough to be in a very nice pub game with a lovely WD who gave me taskers since he already had them, they were a pretty decent roll as well, 6% AS 9% Crit chance, gona reroll some crit damage on them and they'll be almost perfect :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Tasker and Theos was amazing. I had a great roll, but then I lost that hardcore character to my own stupidity.

ProTip: Do not tab out when you believe you are in town. There is a small chance some archer interrupted your teleport and you get mauled.

About 25k blood shards spent exclusively on gloves on my WD and still no TnT. Granted I have every item on my WD that I'd like, SMK, Rhenho's, Jade, Zuni, 97% Jeram, Triple unity, Double RoRGS, A SoJ and all of that... I can do T6 solo just fine, but these damn taskers mane ;(

I got my first pair of taskers from Butcher while doing normal bounties. They dropped on my Witch doctor..... With str. I raged hard. So now im using taskers with int and attack speed. No crit or crit dmg. Had to reroll str to int -.-