odd problem soloing lk25h

I have done it like 11 times now but every now and than during frostmorne phase i will be at 100 % health and bam insta gibbed only happens every now and than any one know what is doing it and how to avoid it
    Nixs

Kill the ghouls. They should die naturally to Roiling Blood, so you shouldn't have to worry about this problem.

In the future, please use the DK solo thread 3.0 for such queries.

Edit: thought Simple was talking about transition phases. The other posters are correct: if your unattended body dies from the ghouls, you're toast inside the soul room.
    Last edited by chibichibiko; 2014-08-11 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    it's the ghouls. make sure they're all dead before you go in. (raging spirits and the vrykul things are okay to leave up - ghouls bug out and insta kill you)

Am I the only one who initially thought he was talking about the RP event?

well like I said I have solod him like 11 times before and this problem only happens every now and than, so I went back in and made sure the ghouls all got killed I usally leave them up for vengeance and fight went smooth. point is moot now though

Nixs

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations. 11 times is very lucky to obtain the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    well like I said I have solod him like 11 times before and this problem only happens every now and than, so I went back in and made sure the ghouls all got killed I usally leave them up for vengeance and fight went smooth. point is moot now though

F & U you know....

P.S. Gzzz