Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've always hate how CC locks a player down for so long. I takes all the fun outta PVP when a couple people can chain CCs on you and you have no oppertunity to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    I've always hate how CC locks a player down for so long. I takes all the fun outta PVP when a couple people can chain CCs on you and you have no oppertunity to fight back.
    Having some melee in my face and being unable to shake him off would be even more annoying.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    Why it makes ME wanna quit ?

I hate the aspect that a PVE gear can own at PVE+PvP, and PVP gear is useless at PVE since we get PVP Power Instead of a useful stat.
    My friend is (mage) 552ilevel Pvp Gear, Full Set, and I was a hunter with no PVP gear and my ilevel was 499 (green gear and two pieces of prideful gear) I always own him in the duels, why is that? he ain't a noob or nothing, I just can't put my head around it really..

A good way is to fix the resilience bit.
    Bolded part, PvP power isn't part of a Stat Budget and you get the same amount of stats from a same ilvl piece of gear regardless of PvE or PVP.