Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be cool if the felguard/wrathguard would auto-equip a shield when threatening presence is toggled on. The idea came to me when I looted an illidari runshield in BT the other day.

I would love if you could have the wrathguard (I think the felguard holds his in 2 hands) to equip a shield as transmog. But that would require too much work (new animations for the wrathguard, even the felguard if you made it go 1 hand and shield). I love my warlock (possibly my fave class anymore), but I love shields. Quite a large number of decent looking shields. And if I can't equip one, I wish my demon could.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I would love if you could have the wrathguard (I think the felguard holds his in 2 hands) to equip a shield as transmog. But that would require too much work (new animations for the wrathguard, even the felguard if you made it go 1 hand and shield). I love my warlock (possibly my fave class anymore), but I love shields. Quite a large number of decent looking shields. And if I can't equip one, I wish my demon could.
    yea I feel the same way lol, its only because of shields that I have my warrior tank sometimes :P
    but honestly I don't see why an int shield cant be equipped like an off-hand item. It would cause some tears to fall amongst pally and shaman healers, but pfftt..... hell if they could allow shields and off-hand items to be interchangeable for transmog (just like swords to axes to maces) that way it would be fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by Molagzhul View Post
    yea I feel the same way lol, its only because of shields that I have my warrior tank sometimes :P
    but honestly I don't see why an int shield cant be equipped like an off-hand item. It would cause some tears to fall amongst pally and shaman healers, but pfftt..... hell if they could allow shields and off-hand items to be interchangeable for transmog (just like swords to axes to maces) that way it would be fine with me
    Only if they removed the restriction of being able to use the things you transmog (warlocks can't transmog their swords [the ones that use a 1-hand and off-hand item] to axes since they can't use axes) along with it. Of course, adding shields to the felguard/wrathguard wouldn't require that, just them making different animations, which I don't think many players nor Blizzard would want done. But I would love to be able to have a shield in place of an off-hand item (for transmog, anyway). Shields are why my paladin is only protection (I fail as a paladin healer, and I hate ret).

Deleted
    So I heard you all liked to use the Glyph of Felguard.. I too am a purveyor of weapons. I have attained many angry whispers and yells from taking these weapons, and odd looks from raidleaders when im asking for heroic weapons from garrosh and norushen (bastards made me pay DKP but it was well worth it!!)

So heres a gallery of all my pet transmogs that I keep in my bags ( theres 18 of them )......

HERE BE THE WEAPONS OF MY CHOICE and where they drop aswell!

so which ones do you guys prefer? My favourites are Edge of Agony, Kalimdor's Revenge, or Sulfuras.
    Also yeah, maces are working right now and they will be added to the tooltip in the next expac.
    Last edited by mmocfdca0ff4fa; 2014-08-31 at 01:30 PM. Reason: thingymabob

I wish the size of the wrathguard's weapons were bigger. They look too small compared to the felguard.

Deleted
    oh exactly this is the reason I almost always run with Grimoire of Service. the wrathguard just looks MEH!

The biggest gripe I have is the Wrathguard second weapon going missing every time I enter combat.