Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I know how you feel OP, I have 223 (+3 when the CM goes FoS) x.X
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I'd say you can get close to 200 without RNG.
    Maybe. Not quite sure about this. But it's still lots of work in Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cata content you need to get down if you're a relatively new player and never did all those dozens of factions. And it costs quite a bit of gold, guess those that hardly manage to pile up more than 50k bleed out easily before reaching 200 mounts.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Maybe. Not quite sure about this. But it's still lots of work in Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cata content you need to get down if you're a relatively new player and never did all those dozens of factions. And it costs quite a bit of gold, guess those that hardly manage to pile up more than 50k bleed out easily before reaching 200 mounts.
    Yeah no doubt about that. But it has nothing to do with luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkk View Post
    I have 3 of the Pandaren Phoenix mounts on diffrent characters. Will i get the last one as well when WOD hits or do I have to get Silver on an other char?
    You only need to have it done on 1 char to get all the mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I'd say you can get close to 200 without RNG.
    I'd agree with this. I'm somewhere around 191 or 192 I think. The only RNG drop mounts I have, that I can think of anyway, is Anzu/Deathcharger's Reins/whatever the random drop from Madness of DW was. I'm still 2 CMs away from any of those mounts, nor do I have any of the Dino Island mounts either. So yeah, I'd say that you can get fairly close to 200 without depending much on luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballfro View Post
    Unfortunately without the help of store mounts and TCG mounts, it can definitely be a daunting task for sure. I do think, however, that fairly early on in the new expac you should be able to hit the 250 mark, especially if you set up the mount stable on your garrison early on.
    200 is doable without store/TCG mounts on live and by the time WoD comes out there should be close to another 50 available in game as well. As long as you have a good guide then you can find the mounts you need in game.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1358

How much mounts can i get until WOD be launch, i'm at 104 mounts right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Vougan View Post
    Depends on what you are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vougan View Post
    Use that simplearmory thing, it does a very nice job of breaking down where all currently obtainable mounts by faction/rare drop/rare spawn/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Use that simplearmory thing, it does a very nice job of breaking down where all currently obtainable mounts by faction/rare drop/rare spawn/etc.
    Yeah thx... im using that guide http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1358

Thx alot... now i can get at least more 50 mounts... until wod
    ...We're warriors... Warriors of the world
    Like thunder from the sky... Sworn to fight and die...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    Warcraftmounts has 64 listed. Not all will end up in game mind you but I'd bet the majority will. There are 18 models shown here so maybe that's where you got 18 from.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/draenor.php
    wait what? u get to ride a pig? LOL!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

On that website, most of the mounts are listed in game. I believe the only ones that differ are: all rylaks, there are 2 gronns, 1 yeti, storm crow, dread ravens.

Obviously they could be added later, but none ATM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashes of Al'ar dislikes me

Also saw Experiment 12-B drop today, kinda bummed I didn't win it (but i got my rogue daggers, yaay)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Right now I am at 211 mounts, just got the one from Vortex Pinnacle a couple days ago, and at 213 with a DK (don't have Alliance characters, so this is all Horde). The garrison stables should give 20+ mounts, so hopefully I will only need to find 19 or less.

There are a few metas I should finish. Pretty sure I won't be getting challenge mode mounts as I can't find groups for that if my life depended on it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Im at 217 now, running stonecore for that mount.

i tried to get the camel, but after 7 days of spending A LOT of time there flying the route and not even finding a fake i am giving up on that 1 for now.

after stonecore i'll hunt Amber Primordial Direhorn, missed that 1.

my biggest bane is fiery warhorse from atumem-karazhan. several years not a week missed. calculated i did about 185 runs now
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to getting this on patch day, my DK is sitting on 261 mounts right now.
    Unfortunately, one of the ones I'm missing is Blazing Drake, so I won't be getting Emerald Drake.
    I have 140 kills of Deathwing. But I won't complain just yet... I'm on 310 LK25HC kills.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    First off, to all: Check this website out (just write your own name in and it's quite simple to see what you are missing)
    http://simplearmory.com/#eu/shattered-hand/Ziha/mounts

My current mountcount is 241 on my mage (main), 243 on my DK. I'm currently farming Ultraxion and Madness normal for the two mounts I miss from cataclysm raids.

I will be getting 3 more when CM mounts goes accountwide, so that puts me on 246 on my DK. I also got all the mats for the 2 engineering mounts I'm missing ready to be crafted, just waiting for WoD so I can get a few "free" skillups, that puts me on 248. (Or if blingtron decides to drop one)

I heard something about getting a horde chopper? That puts me on 249. And by that time, either madness or ultraxion should have dropped my mount, that puts me on exactly 250 mounts.

I hope my plan works out, I really cba grinding that Mushan from timeless isle.
    Nice site, havent seen it before. +rep

Deleted
    just hit 170 this morning after finally finishing the molten front achievement! only started playing at the very end of Cata, so I've still got plenty of catching up to do

simplearmory.com/#/us/shadowsong/ariatala/collectable/mounts

will probably farm out the last of the sha'tari rep over the weekend and have 5 more mounts right there

edit: also im real bummed out over the pandaren phoenix mounts. I never got round to challenge modes as i didnt like the look of the mog gear that much, and didnt think that theyd just give us the other three phoenixes at the end of the expac
    Last edited by mmoc1ab6a42728; 2014-10-31 at 03:58 PM.