Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As a guy that runs a tire repair shop in saturdays to get some extra cash and considering you had that alarm for a while it means you have a small object inside the tyre. Not only it's not a major problem but it can get fixed in like 5-15 minutes tops.

You need to just stop at a gas station and ask the guy the put some more air in it as atm you are risking of wearing the tyre uneavenly. And then visit a tire repair shop ... dunno how much it costs where you live but it's dirt cheap in my country to fix something as minor. Like 2-3 Eu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    But, but... imgur. I mean, you could still post something disgusting and pull a "gotcha" moment, but not much else.
    Hmm.

i.imgur.com/ufjRbl3.jpg

Best bet is to hover over the link to see the redirect for me, you'll get some smart-ass changing the url text to imgur and posting a different link instead

Thank god the Bots aren't this self-aware.

I seriously facechecked that expecting it to be some fat guys belly...

Thank you for not blinding me for the rest of the day.

OT: Pump it up or get some Fix a flat.

You can't only pump it up and drive like that. You could for a day or two but you are risking the screw that has made a whole in the tire to fell out. Then the tire will go flat fairly fast and you will not only ruin the tire but the wheel aswell or even more ... So pump it up on the nearest gas station and find a tire repair to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not flat. Just fill it up.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fill it with Air, Then pour some soapy water over the tire. Look for air bubbles to appear. If you see none, spin the tire 180 degrees and apply more soapy water. If you find the area where air makes the soapy water bubble up, circle that area in marker, draw an arrow on the side wall of the tire pointing to the area as well.

Then take it to a repair shop and ask them to plug the potential hole.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well I doubt you'd get it successfully if you try using another site than imgur.
    I didn't say I put a lot of thought into it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi