Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a stupid bitch. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Everybody poops, so there shouldn't be an issue with changing a full diaper anywhere in public. It's a completely natural thing, and we shouldn't be offended by it or judge those who do it, even in a restaurant. If it's that horrible, you can avert your gaze or plug your nose, or get up and find some other establishment.
    Its not because its unatural but because its straight up unsanitary. The things in peoples poop(espically babies) can be destroy your health completly. Not to mention all the socialy unacceptable reasons this shouldnt happend.

Something else to consider, babies spontaneously piss and shit. A point I like to mock my little brother about, how he had this tendency when having his diaper changed to blast everything with piss as it came off. Not to mention baby poo is runny as fuck sometimes, and if they fart as you're unwrapping it, that shit is going everywhere.

Don't be mad, fuckin baby facts!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This is isn't a breastfeeding issue or anything, there's no place for diaper changing in a food setting. That's fucking disgusting, I would've thrown her out too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Something else to consider, babies spontaneously piss and shit. A point I like to mock my little brother about, how he had this tendency when having his diaper changed to blast everything with piss as it came off. Not to mention baby poo is runny as fuck sometimes, and if they fart as you're unwrapping it, that shit is going everywhere.
    You made me hungry.
    Oh, hi.