Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Makeup is like art.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

its a lot of fun.

I hate it and wish it wasn't the norm for women. I think it destroys a face over time. I try to avoid wearing it most of the time, but sometimes it's easier to just put it on to avoid dumb questions and unnecessary judgement.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I still see beauty in her. *Shrug*

Well, it's subjective, so you don't get to determine what I think is beautiful or not.
    Some people are attracted to goats, it doesn't mean I'm going to agree with them when they say Billy Goat Gruff is a hottie, nor should they be surprised that nobody else does either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighting and nice hair IMO, go a lot further than makeup, especially at a distance.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    So be naturally beautiful or... ?
    or... be honest and stop lying about what you look like by enhancing and covering with makeup?

Like the honesty option is so unthinkable.

Be rich wealthy guy or...?

Dishonesty, the foundation of every great, lasting relationship...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that if make up didn't exist everything would be better. I know that women see most men as being average looking with a few real ugly men and a few really attractive men. With women there's a lot more variation, and in particular a lot more ugly women. I reckon this is simply because women mostly wear make up, leading to higher expectations, whilst men don't often wear makeup, leading to lower expectations. As it is I prefer women who have some make up, but not the kind you find in Tiger Tiger who have drawn their eyebrows on with what appears to be a paint roller.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    one thing I've noticed though over the years of living with white sisters. They do tend to age faster than other ethnic groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by dorel99 View Post
    Nah, being white simply means the imperfections are easier to spot.
    I suppose I guess. Its pretty often I'm fooled by an black women who is 60 and looks 30 though. Maybe I'm just lucky in my travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    or... be honest and stop lying about what you look like by enhancing and covering with makeup?

i have to wonder what kind of mind considers makeup "dishonest". lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I use make-up when I go out, but not when I'm home and not planning on going out.

I see make-up as an amplification of my features that I like.
    However, I'm somewhat goth, so makeup is part of the appeal. I'm not as good at using make-up as I'd like to be though.
    I'd consider it a requirement to state who I am, but it's not required for those who know who I am already... It's like a visual statement, I suppose, I could say.
    I also don't like some of the tiny imperfections that it can touch up, a bit of that doesn't hurt.

On a side note, I also like to cosplay on impulse... SO there's that too.
    If you don't look like this, then don't even try, I mean, go big or go home, lol jk

Seriously though, I like some goth looks, and I like the kind of woman who can rock some tattoos and extra piercings. I also like alternate hair colors, like pinks, purples and blues. Oddly enough, I generally dislike blondes, but I love a platinum blonde. Maybe it is the fact that it is in no way a natural color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i have to wonder what kind of mind considers makeup "dishonest". lol.
    don't do that to yourself. You'll never sleep again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post

It's certainly possible to use makeup without completely overwhelming your natural appearance.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problems with it, as long as it's not over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    If you don't look like this, then don't even try, I mean, go big or go home, lol jk
    https://delaney55.files.wordpress.co...08/image11.png
    Seriously though, I like some goth looks, and I like the kind of woman who can rock some tattoos and extra piercings. I also like alternate hair colors, like pinks, purples and blues. Oddly enough, I generally dislike blondes, but I love a platinum blonde. Maybe it is the fact that it is in no way a natural color.
    not true, i used to know one as a kid. she was almost an albino.

I'm a fan of make up. Not much else to say I guess.

Deleted
    An ugly face without makeup is more attractive than anything wearing it. There's strong, strong negative correlation between Makeup Amount and Beauty.
    That said, I can understand somebody wearing something to hide a zit or whatever. Hiding one temporary imperfection with another is fair game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Makeup is disgusting as well as lip-stick. I hope society gets rid of these stupid products.

a little is fine, just enhances your looks to me is attractive and works, but I hate girls who pile it on completely transforming their looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    not true, i used to know one as a kid. she was almost an albino.
    No, true platinum hair coloring, which I like, does not exist as a natural hair color. Mostly because no ones hair is all one color, and secondly, albino hair is still yellowish in color. Also, I do not typically like the blonde eyelashes/eyebrows.

It was hard to find a pic that was not highly touched up, but you get the idea here.