Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Need more!
    Me too ! So Epic!
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh this music is quite different than i expected. I thought we will get alot of "heavy" sounds with alot of drums, horns and other tribal stuff. But actually we get alot of "ligh" sounding tracks or maybe it's only me.

Deleted
    Hey Stiven, thank you very much for uploading these amazing soundtracks on youtube, appreciate it.
    I still cant listen to it ingame, since blizzard isnt inviting me to the beta and im very unlucky at contests

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I think of the "Train Boss" in Blackrock Foundry for "Ts Have it".

Still listening through the tracks, blew about 200mb's of data on my phone this morning listening to as much as I can, happy I'm on my computer now.

And I agree with you Felarion, a lot of these tracks, in addition to the tracks released a lot earlier, like Fel Wasteland or Elune's Shadow, were lighter than I had expected from a "Savage" soundtrack. I'm sure there is a lot of beauty in such an unspoilt and untamed world.
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

A zone's aesthetic and atmosphere is determined largely by its music, so its interesting to hear such darkness and melancholy in the Nagrand soundtrack. It's still serene and calm, but it seems to me that Blizzard is going for a deeper, gloomier, and perhaps more spiritual aesthetic for Nagrand this time around (I'm also a little disappointed, though only a little, by the lack of reference to the classic Nagrand horn music).

Deleted
    First I was, this is boring, boring, boring until I came to Nagrand, which is very very good, but it's not Nagrandish at all...

Deleted
    Is the following part included in the soundtrack by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Klingzor View Post
    Is the following part included in the soundtrack by any chance?
    Remix of certain parts from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IroaLAbltxg

Deleted
    Good to see Blizzard hasn't changed in terms of making great tunes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Thanks! Was hoping for some drum action though, would be a shame if they only used that for the trailer...

Updated / Added 4 new soundtrack that come with build 18738

Arak H
    Herding Clans H
    Proudmoore H
    Caverns of Life

as displeased as I am with this expac mainly because of the removal of flight. I will probably still pick up or down load the music for it ... it has never disappointed.

Deleted
    Hope this is some new track for the taverns. On the same level of nice as the Argent Tournament soundtrack if you ask me.

http://youtu.be/F17uRwTg5wA?list=UUC...mkI8HKgEylX1CQ

I need some more Jeremy soule

Quote Originally Posted by Klingzor View Post
    Hope this is some new track for the taverns. On the same level of nice as the Argent Tournament soundtrack if you ask me.

http://youtu.be/F17uRwTg5wA?list=UUC...mkI8HKgEylX1CQ
    Holy shit, the first track Village...beautiful.
    Last edited by Strafer; 2014-08-19 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    only part of WoD that doesn't actually disappoint.
    I always loved WoW sountrack

Deleted
    Grom's music is stunning... first track and I'm already in love!!! thanks for sharing buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    WoTLK's music was the best music in WoW to date.

Agreed! Grizzly Hills music in particular is absolutely beautiful.

Deleted
    Am I the only one to think that the main theme for trailers (that sound like the beginning of Khadgar's plan is essentially a rip off the Avatar - the last airbender maintheme?